Ansell E021Y Electrician Class 1 Long Yellow Insulating Rubber Gloves
Designed primarily to protect the hands of electricians at work, the Ansell E021Y Electrician Class 1 Long Yellow Insulating Rubber Gloves are ideal for providing hand protection for a wide range of applications. They provide flexibility and dexterity with 100% natural rubber latex, as well as preventing hand fatigue with an ergonomic and non-splayed design.
The product code for the gauntlet gloves is: E021Y.
Key Features and Benefits of the E021Y Gloves
- Made from 100% natural rubber latex using a proprietary environmentally friendly dipping process
- Gloves provide hands with ultimate flexibility and dexterity while working
- Risk of hand fatigue is reduced by the ergonomic hand-at-rest shape and non-splayed fingers
- Flared cuff design allows room for clothing sleeves
- Smooth finish of the gloves enables easier donning and doffing
- Longer length of 410mm protects more of the wrist
- Gloves are certified for resistance to acid (Category A), Ozone (Category Z), and very low temperatures (Category C)
- Ideal for applications with a risk of touch voltage AC ≥50V
- Class 1 gloves suitable for a maximum working AC voltage of 1700V
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit
- Suitable for a range of applications, from automotive and electronics to repairs and maintenance
If hands become fatigued, or if they move more slowly to avoid any posed threats that could cause harm or skin irritations, then a job can both take longer and become increasingly more dangerous. The E021Y gloves will protect your hands while also reducing the risk of hand fatigue with the hand-at-rest shape and non-splayed fingers, allowing them to perform their best for longer.
The E021Y gloves have been constructed from 100% natural rubber latex using a proprietary environmentally friendly dipping process. They provide excellent flexibility and dexterity, ensuring that hand movement is not severely restricted while working.
Applications of the Ansell Electrician E021Y Gloves
The Ansell Electrician Class 1 Insulating Rubber Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Applications with risk of touch voltage AC ≥50V
- Electrical contractors
- Hybrid engine manufacturing and repair
- Logistics and warehousing
- Machinery and equipment
- Maintenance repairs and operations (MRO) in industrial environments
- Mass transit repair and maintenance
- Power maintenance, repair and transmission
- Public utilities
- Telecom repair near electrical wires
Sizing of the Ansell Electrician Gloves
The Ansell Electrician E021Y Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The Gloves have a thickness of 0.5mm and a length of 410mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
Documentation for the Ansell e021y Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |
Please note that these gloves are made to order, and therefore have a three-month lead time on average.