Ansell Stringknits 76-160 Lightweight Cotton-Polyester Work Gloves
Stretchy and comfortable, the ambidextrous Ansell Stringknits 76-160 Lightweight Cotton-Polyester Work Gloves are ideal for providing hand protection in a wide range of industries. They are seamless in design to erase any chance of rubbing or irritation, and feature no weak points that could split or fray. They can also be washed at 40°C without shrinking or stiffening, allowing them to provide quality hand protection for longer.
The product code for the pair of gloves is: 76-160.
Key Features and Benefits of the 76-160 Gloves
- Ambidextrous gloves for easy access and economical use
- Suitable on their own or worn as glove liners
- Seamless design does not rub or cause irritations
- No weak points to split or fray
- Good airflow to help keep hands cool
- Washable at 40°C without shrinking, stiffening, or losing shape
- Knitwrist cuff provides easier donning
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit on either hand
- Suitable for a range of applications, from building and construction to delicate manipulation and general handling
The Stringknits 76-160 gloves have been designed to keep hands safe and comfortable while working. As they are free from seams, they will not rub or cause irritations to the hands. They are also flexible for easier movement, and the Stringknit construction allows good airflow to help keep hands feeling cool, ideal for longer periods of work.
The 76-160 gloves offer good longevity, with no weak points that could split or fray. They can also be washed at 40°C without losing their shape or shrinking, allowing them to remain hygienic for the wearer without a reduction in comfort or performance.
Applications of the Ansell Stringknits 76-160 Gloves
The Ansell Stringknits Lightweight Cotton-Polyester Work Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Application of mastic and sealers in paintshops
- Delicate manipulation
- Fine assembly of dry parts
- General handling
- Machinery and equipment
- Metal fabrication
Testing of the Ansell Stringknits 76-160 Gloves
The Ansell Stringknits Nitrile Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 388:2016:114XB
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell Stringknits 76-160 gloves according to EN 388 Mechanical Risk specifications.
|ISO Cut Resistance
Sizing of the Ansell Stringknits Gloves
The Ansell Stringknits 76-160 Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The glove length will range from 230- 260mm.
|Hand Circumference (mm)
|Hand Length (mm)
Documentation for the Stringknits 76-160 Gloves
|Instructions for Use