Ansell VersaTouch 37-210 Blue Nitrile Gauntlet Gloves
Offering quality grip in wet and oily food processing conditions, the Ansell VersaTouch 37-210 Blue Nitrile Gauntlet Gloves are ideal for providing hand protection in a wide range of food industries. They are also latex free to present no risk of Type 1 allergies.
The product code for the gauntlet gloves is: 37-210.
Key Features and Benefits of the 37-210 Gauntlet Gloves
- Lightweight and reusable gauntlet gloves designed specifically for food processing and handling
- UltraGrip technology with a raised diamond-pattern surfacing offers maximum grip in wet and oily conditions
- Optimal flexibility and dexterity even when working in low temperatures
- Liquid-proof gauntlet gloves can be used as outer gloves over thermal liners or cut-resistant gloves
- Free from latex to present no risk of Type 1 allergies
Designed for Food Processing
When processing and handling food, conditions can be wet or oily. The liquid-proof gauntlet gloves have been designed to protect your hands in such working environments. They are also suitable for working in low temperatures without losing their flexibility or dexterity.
Suitable as Outer Gloves
If you desire additional hand protection, then the VersaTouch 37-210 Gauntlet Gloves can be worn over thermal liners or cut-resistant gloves. This way, you can enjoy all the benefits of the VersaTouch while also receiving warmth or cut protection as required.
Applications of the Ansell VersaTouch 37-210 Gauntlet Gloves
The Ansell VersaTouch Blue Nitrile Gauntlet Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Dairy processing
- Food processing and services
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Poultry processing
- Prepared meals
Testing of the Ansell VersaTouch 37-210 Gauntlet Gloves
The Ansell VersaTouch Disposable Nitrile Gauntlet Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 374:2003
- EN 388:2003:2001
- European Regulation 1935/2004 'Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuff'
- European Regulation 2023/2006 'Good Manufacturing Practices for Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuffs'
For more information about the food compliance of the 37-210 gauntlet gloves, please consult the Food Declaration of Product Compliance in the PDF below.
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell VersaTouch gloves according to EN 388:
|Hazard ||Resistance Rating |
|Abrasion ||2 |
|Cut ||0 |
|Tear ||0 |
|Puncture ||1 |
Sizing of the Ansell VersaTouch Gauntlet Gloves
The Ansell VersaTouch 37-210 Gauntlet Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gauntlet gloves have a thickness of 0.2mm and a length of 320mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
|Size 12 ||Over 279mm ||Over 215mm |
Documentation for the Ansell Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |