Aurelia Unique TPE Powder-Free Green Gloves 46226-9
Offering improved strength and added comfort, the Aurelia Unique TPE Powder-Free Green Gloves 46226-9 are green ambidextrous gloves made from TPE. The gloves are powder-free, and are ideal for janitorial, healthcare, and food industry use. The choice of sizes will ensure the most comfortable fit on either hand.
The product code for the gloves is: 46226-9
Applications of the Aurelia Unique TPE Powder-Free Green Gloves 46226-9
The Aurelia Unique TPE Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Food industry
Can Aurelia Unique TPE Gloves Be Used with Food?
The Aurelia Unique TPE Gloves are designed specifically to be used with a range of different types of food, and have be specified to EN 1186 as being suitable for use with food. This safety for food contact makes the gloves suitable for use in the manufacturing, retailing and general handling of food.
Features of the Aurelia Unique TPE Gloves 46226-9
- Powder-free and latex-free design to reduce the risk of allergic reaction
- Glueless and free from thiurams for reduced irritation or reaction
- Non-sterile gloves are ambidextrous for quick and convenient use
- Stronger than vinyl for improved use
- Unique TPE blend provides added comfort
- Includes a straight cuff and straight fingers for easier wearing
- Gloves conform to AQL 1.5, EN 455 Parts 1 and 2
- Food contact approved for versatile use in food industries
- Supplied in a box of 200 disposable gloves
The Aurelia Unique TPE Gloves have been designed to provide a cost-effective and stronger alternative to many vinyl gloves. They are aimed at healthcare professionals, and are also ideal for janitorial and food industry use.
Physical Properties of the Aurelia Unique TPE Gloves
The following physical properties apply to the Aurelia Unique TPE Gloves:
| ||Unaged ||Aged |
|Tensile Strength ||min. 14.0 MPa ||min. 14.0 MPa |
|Elongation ||min. 400% ||min. 400% |
|Strength at Break ||min. 3.0N ||min. 3.0N |
The single wall thickness of the glove is as follows:
- Tip of finger: min. 0.06mm
- Palm of hand: min. 0.06mm
- Wrist: min. 0.5mm
Testing of the Aurelia Unique TPE Gloves
The Unique TPE Gloves meet the following specifications:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 13485
- CMDCAS 13485 (SGS)
- EN 455 (Parts 1 and 2)
- EN 420:2003 + A 1:2009
- EN 374 2-3, EN 388
- EN 1186: Food Contact Approved (SGS)
Sizing of the Aurelia Unique TPE Gloves
Please use the table below as a guide to measuring your hand and selecting the size of glove required.
|Size ||Palm Length (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Small ||103mm ± 2mm ||min. 270mm |
|Medium ||105mm ± 2mm ||min. 270mm |
|Large ||115mm ± 2mm ||min. 270mm |
|Extra Large ||Over 120mm ||min. 270mm |
The required glove size can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Documentation for the Aurelia Unique TPE Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |