Briers Flamboya Flamingo Thorn Proof Rigger Gloves
The Briers Flamboya Flamingo Thorn Proof Rigger Gloves protect your hands while you handle brambles and thorns, as well as other sharp objects in your garden. The fun flamingo pattern is reminiscent of lawn flamingo ornaments and will add a touch of style to your gardening outfit.
What Is Included?
- 1 x Pair of Rigger Gloves
Features and Benefits of the Flamboya Thorn-Proof Gloves
- The thick suede material is thorn proof, protecting your hands during the pruning and handling of sharp objects
- The gloves feature a knuckle strap to protect the backs of your hands
- Designed to be comfortable to wear, the Briers Flamboya Gloves mould to your hand shape, achieving a personalised fit
- Fun flamingo pattern will brighten your day
- The gloves are hand washable and easy to clean
What Size Are the Flamboya Flamingo Gloves?
The gloves are available in one size which is designed to fit most hands.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|UK Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
What Are the Applications of the Gloves?
The Briers Flamboya Flamingo Thorn Proof Rigger Gloves are suitable for most garden tasks. They will help protect your hands during tasks involving thorns or sharp objects.
- Gentle Pruning
- Pot planting
- Watering plants
Who Are Briers?
Briers are a UK company specialising in producing durable gardening products and lifestyle items. Their range spans from traditional to trendy, but they bring their horticultural expertise to everything they do.
Conformity Statement and User Information
Please find the conformity statement and user instructions for these gloves by clicking the PDF link below.