Briers Suede Rigger Work Gloves
The premium suede of the Briers Suede Rigger Work Gloves is lightweight enough to allow for full dexterity, as well as protecting against the scrapes and abrasions of tougher duties. The suede leather palm, fingertips and cuff protection makes the gloves ideal for cutting down bushes and thorn trees.
- 1 x Pair of Rigger Gloves
Features and Benefits of the Suede Rigger Gloves
- With a reinforced thumb, palm and safety cuff, the Briers Suede Rigger Work Gloves provide a high level of protection
- Designed to comfortable to wear, the gloves are hard wearing yet ultra soft to the touch
- The high quality leather and canvas used ensures the Briers Suede Rigger Work Gloves are a long-lasting glove
- Safety cuffs provide protection to the wrist and lower arm
- One large size should fit most hands
What Size Are the Briers Suede Rigger Work Gloves?
The Briers Suede Rigger Work Gloves are supplied in an Extra Large size that should fit most hands. The gloves are designed to fit quite loosely on most users.
What Are Rigger Gloves?
Rigger gloves get their name from their original purpose as gloves for rigging and cable pulling. They are extremely versatile, however, and are used in many types of work due to their durability. Riggers usually feature reinforcement on the palm and fingers, with a leather protective strap over the knuckles. Rigger gloves make handling heavy, sharp items both quicker and less dangerous.
What Are the Gloves Suitable For?
Briers are a brand that are synonymous with gardening, and the Briers Suede Rigger Work Gloves offer protection that is suitable for a number of different gardening tasks. This includes:
- Gentle Pruning
- Pot planting
- Watering plants
Who Are Briers?
Briers are a UK company specialising in producing durable gardening products and lifestyle items. Their range spans from traditional to trendy, but they bring their horticultural expertise to everything they do.
Documentation for the Briers Gloves
|Conformity Statement |