Healthline GN85 Violet Nitrile Examination Gloves
The Healthline GN85 Violet Nitrile Examination Gloves are tough but supple single-use examination gloves that, due to their formulation, are stronger than similar disposable latex and vinyl examination gloves. The GN85 Gloves contain no accelerators or latex to reduce the risk of skin reactions, making them ideal for users with latex allergy or hypersensitive skin.
Strong Yet Supple
Manufactured from a specially formulated nitrile butadiene polymer, with a beaded cuff for added strength and durability, the GN85 Nitrile Gloves are resilience but soft and flexible. As a result, they provide protection without inhibiting physical movement and remain comfortable even during extended wear.
Textured for Better Grip
The Healthline Examination Gloves features a textured outer surface for enhanced grip. This is especially useful for applications where users require hand protection but need to work with tools and implements.
Additional Attributes of the GN85 Gloves
- Powder free to reduce the risk of dust contamination
- Beaded cuff for easier donning
- Ambidextrous design for versatility of use
- Shelf life of three years
- Force at break of 6 Newtons
- Manufactured to EN374: Sodium hydroxide 40%
- EN420 Dexterity rating of Level 5
- Violet colour is ideal for colour-coded environments
Lower Allergy Risk
The GN85 Gloves are free of latex and accelerators, reducing the risk of the user suffering contact dermatitis associated with latex proteins and acceletors found in many disposable examination gloves.
The Healthline GN85 Nitrile Examination Gloves comply with:
- Medical Devices Directives 93/42/EEC Class 1 (2007/47/EC)
- EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4: Medical Gloves for Single use
The Healthline GN85 Gloves are manufactured in accordance with:
- European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE Category: Cat III (0086)
- EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements
- EN374-2 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro organisms penetration
- EN374-3 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro organisms permeation
The Healthline GN85 Gloves are tested to:
Uses for the GN85 Nitrile Examination Gloves
The Healthline GN85 Gloves are suitable for medical use, as well as for use in pharmacies, laboratories and beauty salons. In addition, their uses include (but are not limited to): airport security, customs inspections, DIY, domestic cleaning, sorting and recycling of domestic waste, tattooing, painting and customs inspections.
Sizing of the GN85 Nitrile Examination Gloves
The Healthline GN85 Gloves are available in sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Each size has a minimum length of 240mm. To find the correct size for you, measure your hand across the widest part of your palm, as shown below, then refer to the sizing table underneath to select the appropriate size.
|Size ||Palm Width ||Palm Thickness ||Finger Thickness |
|Small ||80 ± 10mm ||0.08 ± 0.02mm ||0.11mm ± 0.02mm |
|Medium ||95 ± 10mm ||0.08 ± 0.02mm ||0.11mm ± 0.02mm |
|Large ||110 ± 10mm ||0.08 ± 0.02mm ||0.11mm ± 0.02mm |
|Extra Large ||≥ 110 ± 10mm ||0.08 ± 0.02mm ||0.11mm ± 0.02mm |
Warning: Contains ZDBC and ZDEC chemicals, which can cause type IV skin irritation and contact dermatitis.
Documentation for the GN85 Nitrile Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions (High Res) ||Data Sheet (PDF) |
| || || |