HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4046 Needle Resistant Gloves
If you work in waste management or medical waste disposal, it's important to wear the right kind of gloves to protect against sharps. Suitable for these waste industries, and even law enforcement, the HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4046 Needle Resistant Gloves provide you with the highest levels of cut and needlestick protection currently available.
- HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4046 Needle Resistant Gloves - Size 7 (Small): 4046-S
- HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4046 Needle Resistant Gloves - Size 8 (Medium): 4046-M
- HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4046 Needle Resistant Gloves - Size 9 (Large): 4046-L
- HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4046 Needle Resistant Gloves - Size 10 (Extra Large): 4046-XL
Which Size Should I Choose?
To find the right size for you, please measure the circumference of your hand (excluding the thumb) around your knuckles with your fingers closed, as shown in the diagram below. Then, match your measurement to the corresponding size in the sizing guide below the diagram, and select using the drop-down menus near the top of the page.
|Glove Size ||Palm Width ||Hand Length |
|Size 7 (Small) ||87mm ||245mm |
|Size 8 (Medium) ||90mm ||255mm |
|Size 9 (Large) ||97mm ||260mm |
|Size 10 (Extra Large) ||102mm ||265mm |
Why Should I Buy the HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4046 Gloves?
- Full Needlestick Protection: Highest level of needlestick resistance available thanks to SuperFabric layering
- Tried and Tested: The needlestick resistance has been tested using 25 gauge needles according to ANSI/ISEA 105 standard
- Highest Cut Resistance: Scores a Level F in the ISO Blade Cut test, ensuring optimal performance with sharp tools and materials
- SlipFit Cuffs: Patented cuff style allows for quick and easy donning and removal
- Goatskin Leather: Allows for tactical feel and first rate comfort throughout your working day
- Aramid Liner: Material provides excellent protection across the back of the hand
- Anatomic Fit: Design of the gloves fit exactly to the form of the hands, allowing for superior dexterity
Where Can I Use the HexArmor Pointguard Ultra 4046 Needle Gloves?
Thanks to their impressive level of cut and needlestick protection, the PointGuard Ultra are useful in a variety of high-risk applications. Suitable tasks include:
- Waste Management
- Waste Clearance
- Medical Waste
- Sharps Disposal
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Sheet Metal Handling
- Rehabilitation Clinics
- Law Enforcement
What Can the HexArmor Needle Resistant Gloves Protect Me From?
To ensure the Hexarmor 4046 Gloves provide you with the protection you need, they have been tested to a range of different standards. The results of mechanical resistance tests under EN 388 can be found in the tables below. More information on the standards to which these gloves have been certified can be found in the PDF documents near the bottom of this page.
|Hazard ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion Resistance ||Level 4 |
|Cut Resistance ||N/A |
|Tear Resistance ||Level 1 |
|Puncture Resistance ||Level 2 |
|ISO Blade Cut Resistance ||Level F |
Why Choose These Gloves For High-Risk Handling Work?
- They have an excellent resistance to needlesticks and lacerations
- They provide a dexterous and tactical feel
- They resist abrasions from coarse materials
How Dexterous Are the HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4046 Gloves?
The HexArmor PointGuard Ultra 4046 rely on a highly close-fitting design to provide workers with improved touch sensitivity in precision handling tasks. The premium goatskin construction of the 4046 further enhances their tactical feel.
Documentation for the HexArmor Pointguard Ultra 4046 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |