Towa OR657 60cm PVC-Coated Oil-Resistant Gloves and Sleeves
Exposing your forearms to oil or water is just as frustrating as exposing your hands to these materials. The Towa OR657 60cm PVC-Coated Oil-Resistant Gloves and Sleeves include heat-seat PVC sleeves that are reinforced to prevent tearing and punctures. These sleeves also offer forearm protection against water and oil.
These gloves are blue in colour, while the sleeves are white. Their product code is OR657.
Physical Resistance of the Oil-Resistant Gloves
The PVC-Coated Gloves have been tested to EN 388, which is the European standard that gauges a glove's resistance to a range of physical threats. Please see the table below for a breakdown of the results.
|Mechanical Risk ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion ||Level 4 |
|Cut ||Level 1 |
|Tear ||Level 2 |
|Puncture ||Level 1 |
Chemical Resistance of the Towa Gloves
The OR657 Gloves have been tested according to EN 374, which is the European standard for chemical protective gloves. Please consult the table below to see the results.
|Chemical Risk ||Resistance Level |
|Methanol ||Level 2 |
|n-Heptane ||Level 2 |
|Sodium Hydroxide 40% ||Level 6 |
Key Features and Benefits
- General-purpose oil- and water-resistant PVC gloves
- Gloves stand up in tough conditions
- Gloves and sleeves are 60cm (24") in length overall
- Heat-sealed PVC sleeves are reinforced to prevent tears and punctures
- Sleeves provide forearm protection against water and oil
- Elastic collar provides forearm protection in harsh, non-chemical environments
- Features a durable PVC coating with a dipped rough finish
- Enhanced grip in wet and oily conditions
- Thirteen-gauge seamless cotton liner
- Anti-oil compound vinyl film works against slippery surfaces
- Ergonomically-designed hand shape provides a natural fit
- Special soft compound ensures gloves stay soft in low temperatures
- Antibacterial treatment is applied on the liner for a clean working environment
Applications of the PVC Gloves
These Oil-Resistant Gloves provide protection against oily and wet conditions. As a result of this, they're suitable for a wide range of applications, including the following:
- Machine Operation
- Oily Material Handling
- Water Supply Operations
Sizing of the Towa Gloves
The Towa OR657 Gloves are available in five different sizes to ensure they're as comfortable as possible. Please refer to the measurements below to find the gloves that are most suited to your needs.
|Glove Size ||Palm Circumference (mm) ||Palm Length (mm) ||Total Minimum Glove Length (mm) |
|Size 7 (Small) ||178mm ||170mm ||230mm |
|Size 8 (Medium) ||203mm ||182mm ||240mm |
|Size 9 (Large) ||229mm ||192mm ||250mm |
|Size 10 (Extra Large) ||254mm ||204mm ||260mm |
|Size 11 (XX-Large) ||279mm ||215mm ||270mm |
A conformity statement is available to view for these gloves. To do so, please click the PDF link below.
User instructions are available to view for these gloves. To do so, please click the PDF link below.
Please note that although only one glove and sleeve is pictured, this product includes a pair of gloves and sleeves.