uniglovesFortified GF001 Antimicrobial Blue Nitrile Gloves
The brand new must have for all healthcare professionals protects against all bacteria including cross contamination of E. coli, Salmonella MRSA and more. Specially designed with BioCote technology, the Unigloves Fortified GF001 AntiMicrobial Blue Nitrile Gloves prevent bacteria from spreading across the workplace.
A far more hygienic alternative to standard examination gloves, the Fortified Blue Nitrile Gloves repel odour, and have been proven to reduce up to 99.5% of bacterial within 2 hours. Durable, dexterous and hygienic, these gloves are ideal in clinical industries.
applications for the gf001 antimicrobial blue nitrile gloves
An extremely tight fit ensures not just a secure fit, but flexibility and versatility too. The Fortified Nitrile Gloves are tight fitting and are effective at preventing the spread of bacteria in a wide range of industries. They are suitable for use inside or outside, in wet, dry and oily conditions, and in dirty or clean environments. Some areas where these gloves are recommended include:
- General food use
- Meat and poultry plants
- Water treatment
- Hospitals and treatment centres
- Environmental health
- Care homes
- Doctors surgeries
first of their kind
The specially engineered BioCote technology works by killing micro-organisms that are on the glove that prevent a further spread to other locations. They are the world's first nitrile examination glove that has inherent antimicrobial properties, making them useful at preventing the spread of dangerous bacteria such as E. Coli, Salmonella, MRSA and H1N1.
Features of the fortified gf001 antimicrobial blue gloves
- Special BioCote technology prevents spread of bacteria
- Enhances hygiene ideal for repelling odour
- Reduces 99.5% of all bacteria in 2 hours
- Long-lasting gloves will maintain anti-microbial properties after long use
- Anti-microbial properties cannot be washed off and will not wear off
- Suitable for use with food
- Can be used with a range of chemicals
- Tight fitting design ensures total control and dexterity
- High sensitivity ensures user with perfect handling abilities
- Features a beaded cuff that prevents liquid rollback
- Textured surface ensures high grip in wet and oily conditions
- Available in four sizes that should suit most users
- Supplied in a box containing 100 gloves
testing of the fortified gf001 antimicrobial gloves
The Fortified GF001 Gloves have been tested against a number of regulations.
- AQL level 1.5
- Are in compliance with EN 1186 and are suitable for use with food
- In conformity with the provisions of Council Directive 89/686/EEC as amended and where such is the case, with national standards transposing harmonized standards EN 374 - 1, 2 and 3:2003.
- Gloves have been tested and are in conformity with EN standards EN 455 - 1 and 2.
sizing of the blue nitrile gloves
The Fortified GF001 AntiMicrobial Blue Nitrile Gloves are available in four sizes that should suit the hands of most users. Please use the diagram below as a guide to measuring your hand and selecting the right size glove:
|Size ||Palm Width ||Hand Length |
|Small ||80mm (±10mm) ||Minimum 240mm |
|Medium ||95mm (±10mm) ||Minimum 240mm |
|Large ||110mm (±10mm) ||Minimum 240mm |
|Extra Large ||≥110mm ||Minimum 240mm |
|Size ||Product Code |
|Small ||GF0012 |
|Medium ||GF0013 |
|Large ||GF0014 |
|Extra Large ||GF0015 |
Please find the conformity statement for these gloves by clicking the PDF link below.
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |