Uvex Profi Ergo NBR-Coated Oil Safety Gloves ENB20
If you perform a wide range of tasks at work, it's important that you find gloves that provide resistance against a number of different hazards. The Uvex Profi Ergo NBR-Coated Oil Safety Gloves ENB20 are food safe and resistant against physical hazards, oil, grease and water. The gloves are also suitable for operating touch displays, allowing you to stay in the loop even while you work.
The product code for these gloves is 60148.
Physical Resistance of the Oil Resistant Gloves
The Profi Ergo ENB20 Gloves have been tested to EN 388, which is the European standard for gauging the resistance of a glove against mechanical hazards. Please see the table below to find the results of these gloves.
|Property ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion Resistance ||Level 2 |
|Cut Resistance ||Level 1 |
|Tear Resistance ||Level 2 |
|Puncture Resistance ||Level 1 |
Food Safety of the Profi Ergo Gloves
These gloves are suitable for coming into contact with food, including fatty, acidic, aqueous, alcoholic and dry foodstuffs. This makes the Ergo gloves suitable for a wide selection of food retailing and preparation applications.
Key Features and Benefits
- Offers excellent grip in damp, wet and oily conditions
- Features a thick palm and full back-of-hand nitrile rubber coating
- Suitable for work with touch user interfaces
- Food-safe construction for improved versatility
- Designed with a high-quality cotton interlock lining for comfort
- Feels pleasant against the skin so you remain at ease for long periods
- Lightweight construction improves the tactile sensitivity of these gloves
- Offers an ergonomic fit for use over prolonged periods
- Cotton lining provides high water vapour absorption
- Free of harmful substances to prevent allergic reactions
Applications for the Profi Ergo Oil Resistant Gloves
Coated with a thick, special nitrile rubber coating, the Uvex ENB20 NBR-Coated Safety Gloves are ideal for use in wet and oily conditions. These gloves are also suitable for handling food, making them highly versatile. Applications include the following:
- Food handling
- Food preparation
- Light-to-medium metal processing
- Line work
Available in five different sizes, the Uvex Profi Ergo Gloves provide you with a personalised fit. To find out which size you require, simply measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) with your hand open and your fingers together, then the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to your wrist. Next, consult the table below.
|Size ||Circumference (mm) ||Length (mm) |
|Size 6 ||152mm ||160mm |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
How are Gloves Tested to EN 388?
Learn about the process behind EN 388 testing by watching the video below. This particular video outlines the process involved in testing the extent to which your gloves are resistant to cuts.
Materials of the Ergo ENB20 Gloves
- Coating Material: Nitrile rubber (NBR)
- Lining Material: Cotton interlock
Documentation for the Uvex Safety Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |