Uvex Ultrasonic Anti-Fog Goggles 9302-600
Built from an innovative blend of both hard and soft materials, the Uvex Ultrasonic Anti-Fog Safety Goggles 9302-600 ensure a permanent balance between mechanical rigidity and soft comfort. Even better, these anti-fog 9302-600 goggles provide additional protection against small particles thanks to reduced ventilation.
- Frame Marking: W 166 349 B CE
- Lens Marking: 2 - 1.2 W 1 B 9 KN DIN CE
- Frame Strength: B
- Frame Style: 3, 4, 9
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: B, 9, K, N
EN Compliance of the Uvex Ultrasonic Safety Goggles
The Uvex Ultrasonic Safety Goggles are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these goggles comply are as follows:
- EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 – UV Filters
Key Features of the Uvex Ultrasonic PC Lens Safety Goggles 9302-600
- Sporty, ergonomic, highly comfortable design
- Provide a wide panoramic field of vision
- Offer reliable UV 400 protection and high mechanical strength
- Scratch-proof exterior and permanently anti-fog interior
- Ensure no pressure problems with long-term wear
- Quickly and easily replaceable lenses
- Supplied with blue-grey frames and clear PC lenses
- Reduced ventilation for a greater level of protection
What Other Spectacles Are Available?
The Uvex Ultrasonic are available in a number of lens types and colours:
|Product Code ||Frame Colour ||Lens Colour |
|9302-600 ||Blue/Grey ||Clear PC |
|9302-045 ||Brown/Black ||Welding Level 5 |
|9302-043 ||Brown/Black ||Welding Level 3 |
|9302-247 ||Grey/Orange ||Brown PC |
|9302-500 ||Clear ||Clear PC |
How Do the Ultrasonic Goggles Ensure Full User Comfort?
The combination of hard and soft components provides reliable protection with maximum wearer comfort. Meanwhile, their excellent ventilation system makes sure the climate around the eyes is pleasant and non-irritant, while the permanently anti-fog interior provides clear visibility at all times.
What Does the Supravision Excellence Coating Do?
The Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles are designed to provide a permanent boost to your PPE armaments. The goggles are treated with the proprietary Supravision Excellence coating, which not only ensures anti-fog protection on the interior lenses, but also protects against scratches for increased durability.
Who Should Use the Uvex Safety Goggles?
With their combination of comfort and protection, the Uvex Safety Goggles are suitable for a range of applications. Most often you can find them in the following industries and applications:
- Automotive Work
- Paper Hanging
- Road Building
- Machine Operation
The Uvex Goggles 9302-600 are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape.
|Conformity Statement |