Heat Holders Ladies Light Grey Jacquard Heather Converter Mittens
Whether it's the middle of winter or a cold spring morning, the Heat Holders Ladies Light Grey Jacquard Heather Converter Mittens will protect your hands and keep them toasty and warm with their fleecy thermal lining. Exposure to the elements can leave hands feeling dry, chapped and sore, which is why Heat Holders created their Light Grey Jacquard Converter Mittens with a functional design to allows you to switch between cosy mittens and fingerless gloves at ease.
Key Features and Benefits
- Features extra-long cuffs with elasticated ribbing to keep wrists warm too
- Warmer than gloves as hands and fingers can share warmth
- Innovative 'converter' design allows you to fold over your mittens or go fingerless
- Fingerless option is convenient and allows for dexterity when needed
- Thermal lining protects hands from the wind and cold
- Ideal for keeping hands warm whilst still being able to use your phone
- Convenient for everyday use and easily machine washable
- Can be worn at home to stay warm indoors and reduce energy bills
- Nordic design pattern is timelessly stylish and chic
What Size Do Heat Holders Converter Mittens Come In?
Heat Holders Light Grey Jacquard Mittens come in one size which fits the majority of adult women. Check out our handy size guide to make sure the Heat Holders Light Grey Converter Mittens are right for you.
Firstly, be sure to measure your right hand if you are right handed, and your left hand if you are left handed. As show in the diagram below, measure around your palm at the base of your knuckles.
|Size ||Measurements |
|One Size Fits All ||19cm (7.5") |
Who Can Use Heat Holders Converter Mittens?
Cold hands can be a symptom of a large number of different health conditions. The Heat Holder Jacquard Knit Converter Mittens are ideal for those who suffer from:
- Raynaud's disease
- Poor circulation and anaemia
- Those with low blood pressure
- An underactive thyroid or Hashimoto's disease
- Heart disease and atherosclerosis
- Cold uticaria
In addition to these conditions, the Heat Holders Jacquard Mittens are perfect for anyone who feels that their hands need some extra protection, including those who suffer from:
- Sensitive and delicate skin
- Eczema and dermatitis
- Peripheral neuropathy
Are Heat Holders Mittens Suitable for Outdoor Use?
Heat Holders Mittens are ideal for anyone who spends time outdoors, for example:
- Football fans
- Runners and cyclists
- Hikers and those who enjoy walking
- Skiers and winter sports enthusiasts
- Those who work in freezers, e.g meat packers
- Rescue workers
What is Heat Holders 'Converter' Function for?
With their innovative 'converter' design, Heat Holders Ladies Mittens can be worn fingerless to give you easy access to your phone whilst keeping your fingers toasty warm, giving you the benefit of both worlds. The Heat Holders Ladies Converter Mittens feature a unique fold-away design that frees your fingers without the hassle of removing the whole mitten, making them ideal for anyone who needs dexterity.
Thermal Lining for Maximum Protection
Featuring the HeatWeaver thermal lining, the Heat Holders Converter Gloves are a warm and cosy mitten that are ideal for protecting cold, dry and chapped hands from the elements. Exposure to cold wind, rain and snow can cause hands to become sore, red and chapped, which can be painful and give rise to a risk for infection. The Heat Holders Light Grey Mittens wrap your hands in layers of protective material to keep the elements out and the heat in, keeping hands toasty and warm, whatever the weather.
- Outer Layer: 100% acrylic
- Thermal Lining: 100% polyester
- Machine was at 40°C
- Do not tumble dry