Ansell ActivArmr 97-100 Hi-Viz Kevlar Oilfield Services Gloves
Designed in a bright orange colour and featuring a reflective logo, the 15-gauge Ansell ActivArmr 97-100 Hi-Viz Kevlar Oilfield Services Gloves are ideal for providing hand protection in darker environments and conditions with low lighting. They have been specifically designed to meet the needs of production services workers working on and around oil and gas production sites, coupling visibility with contact heat protection from heated pipes and vessels.
The product code for the pair of gloves is: 97-100.
Key Features and Benefits of the 97-100 Gloves
- Bright orange design increases worker safety in low-visibility conditions
- Reflective logo on back of hand adds increased visibility
- Enhanced grip when handling oily and greasy parts
- Contact heat rated for protection from heated pipes and vessels
- Abrasion resistance for safer handling
- Three-quarter dipped coating improves protection and gripping of glove
- Antistatic construction for more versatile and safer wearing
- Liner materials comprise nylon, polyester, Spandex, and Kevlar
- Knitwrist cuff for easier donning and more secure wear
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit on either hand
- Suitable for a range of applications, from oil professing and refining to general oilfield labour
Designed for Oil Work
The 97-100 gloves have been designed to protect hands while working on and around oil and gas production sites. They have a three-quarter dipped coating that helps to prevent oil penetration, protecting workers when working with oil and grease. They also maintain a good grip when handling slippery parts, allowing for safer and more efficient working.
Ideal for Darker Environments
When working in darker environments, both hands and objects being handled are at risk of harm. The 97-100 gloves are provided in a bright orange colour and supplied with reflective logos on the back of the gloves, helping to improve worker safety when handling parts and performing tasks in low-light conditions.
Applications of the Ansell ActivArmr 97-100 Gloves
The Ansell ActivArmr Hi-Viz Kevlar Oilfield Services Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- General oilfield labour
- Oil processing
- Oil refining
- Production services
Testing of the Ansell ActivArmr 97-100 Gloves
The Ansell ActivArmr 97-100 Hi-Viz Kevlar Oilfield Services Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 388:2003:4242
- EN 407 X1XXXX
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell ActivArmr 97-100 gloves according to EN 388 Mechanical Risk specifications.
|Hazard ||Resistance Rating |
|Abrasion ||Level 4 |
|Cut ||Level 2 |
|Tear ||Level 4 |
|Puncture ||Level 2 |
The table below shows the results of the Ansell ActivArmr 97-100 Gloves according to EN 407: Protective gloves against thermal risks (heat and/or fire).
|Hazard ||Resistance Rating |
|Burning ||X |
|Contact Heat ||Level 1 |
|Convective Heat ||X |
|Radiant Heat ||X |
|Molten Metal (Splashes) ||X |
|Molten Metal (Large Quantities) ||X |
Sizing of the Ansell ActivArmr Gloves
The Ansell ActivArmr 97-100 Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The glove length will range from 226mm to 268mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
Documentation for the Ansell 97-100 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |