Ansell ActivArmr 97-631 Cold-Resistant Gloves
Keeping hands warm without compromise to dexterity, the Ansell ActivArmr 97-631 Cold-Resistant Gloves are ideal for providing hand protection in cold environments and with cold handling. They also feature a knitwrist cuff for improved wearability, a fully dipped palm for enhanced grip and protection, a PVC foam coating that stays flexible even when working in lower temperatures.
The product code for the pair of gloves is: 97-631.
Key Features and Benefits of the 97-631 Gloves
- Designed to keep hands warm without compromise to dexterity
- Helping to fight frostbite with PVC foam coating staying flexible in low temperatures
- Providing enhanced combination of warmth and dexterity
- Gloves are also food approved for increased versatility
- Fully coated palm improves protection and gripping of glove
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit on either hand
- Suitable for a range of applications, from food processing and oil processing to drilling and infrastructure
Ideal for Cold Working Environments
When working in cold environments, the hands are at risk of a range of issues. Cold temperatures pose the threat of frostbite, and can both cause pain and reduce the ability to work efficiently. The 97-631 gloves have been designed to tackle both of these problems by offering dextrous gloves that are warming to help prevent damage and complications caused by lower temperatures. They remain flexible even when working in lower temperatures, ensuring that hands can perform their best.
Applications of the Ansell ActivArmr 97-631 Gloves
The Ansell ActivArmr Cold-Resistant Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Cold storage
- Machinery and equipment
- Outdoor winter use
Testing of the Ansell ActivArmr 97-631 Gloves
The Ansell ActivArmr Disposable Nitrile Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 388:2003
- EN 511:12X
- EN 388:2016:2231B
- European Regulation 1935/2004 'Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuff'
- European Regulation 2023/2006 'Good Manufacturing Practices for Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuffs'
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell ActivArmr 97-631 gloves according to EN 388 Mechanical Risk specifications.
|Hazard ||Resistance Rating |
|Abrasion ||2 |
|Cut ||2 |
|Tear ||3 |
|Puncture ||1 |
|ISO Cut Resistance ||B |
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansel ActivArmr 97-631 according to EN 511:
|Property ||Performance Level |
|Convective Cold ||Level 1 |
|Contact Cold ||Level 2 |
|Water Permeability ||X |
For more information about the regulations concerning food approval, please see the PDF below:
Sizing of the Ansell ActivArmr Gloves
The Ansell ActivArmr 97-631 Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The glove length will range from 250mm to 285mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
Documentation for the Ansell 97-631 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |