Ansell ActivArmr WorkGuard 43-216 Leather Kevlar Work Gauntlets
Offering heat protection and high levels of molten splash resistance, the heavy-duty Ansell ActivArmr WorkGuard 43-216 Leather Kevlar Work Gauntlets are ideal for providing hand protection in a wide range of industries. They feature Kevlar seams and cowhide reinforcement for durability and superior mechanical protection. With a soft inner jersey palm lining and cotton denim cuff, they couple hand protection with excellent comfort while working.
The product code for the pair of gauntlets is: 43-216.
Key Features and Benefits of the 43-216 Gauntlets
- Heavy-duty special purpose gauntlet gloves with high levels of molten splash resistance
- Ideal for applications requiring thermal protection
- Palm reinforcement provides good abrasion resistance
- Certified as a Category III glove for protection against high temperatures
- Excellent durability and mechanical protection with a tough leather construction, Kevlar seams, and cowhide reinforcement
- Comfort provided by a soft inner jersey palm lining and cotton denim cuff
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit
- Suitable for a range of applications, from automotive and metal fabrication to operating machinery and welding
Molten Splash Resistance
The heavy-duty gauntlets provide exceptional resistance to molten splash. They have a Category III certification for protection against high temperatures, and have also achieved an EN 407 performance rating of 413X4X for quality protection while working.
The 43-216 gauntlets are constructed from tough-wearing leather for reliable and durable wear. They also feature palm reinforcement for good abrasion resistance, and seams are made in Kevlar with reinforced pieces in cowhide for superior mechanical protection.
Applications of the Ansell ActivArmr WorkGuard 43-216 Gauntlets
The Ansell ActivArmr WorkGuard Leather Kevlar Work Gauntlets are suitable for the following applications:
- Loading and unloading with risk of heat or molten splash
- Machinery and equipment
- Metal fabrication
Testing of the Ansell ActivArmr WorkGuard 43-216 Gauntlets
The Ansell ActivArmr WorkGuard Disposable Nitrile Gauntlets meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 388:2003:3243
- EN 407:413X4X
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell ActivArmr WorkGuard 43-216 gauntlets according to EN 388 Mechanical Risk specifications.
The table below shows the results of the Ansell ActivArmr WorkGuard 43-216 gauntlets according to EN 407: Protective gloves against thermal risks (heat and/or fire).
|Molten Metal (Splashes)
|Molten Metal (Large Quantities)
Sizing of the Ansell ActivArmr WorkGuard Gauntlets
The Ansell ActivArmr WorkGuard 43-216 Gauntlets are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gauntlet length will range from 370mm to 415mm.
|Hand Circumference (mm)
|Hand Length (mm)
Documentation for the Ansell ActivArmr WorkGuard 43-216 Gauntlets
|Instructions for Use