Ansell AlphaTec 85-504 EPDM Medium-Weight Isolator Box Gauntlet Gloves
Providing resistance against hydrogen peroxide solutions and common disinfecting chemicals, the Ansell AlphaTec 85-504 EPDM Medium-Weight Isolator Box Gauntlet Gloves are ideal for protecting hands in pharmaceutical environments. They also withstand temperatures of up to 130°C, and resist ageing from exposure to oxygen, UV rays, and ozone for improved wear.
The product code for the gauntlet gloves is: 85-504.
Key Features and Benefits of the 85-504 Gauntlets
- For resistance against hydrogen peroxide solutions and common disinfecting chemicals
- Withstands temperatures up to 130°C for improved use
- Designed for repeated autoclave sterilisation (up to 50 times) to reduce frequent glove replacement
- Resists ageing from exposure to oxygen, UV rays, and ozone
- Black colour ideal for dirty environments
- Comfortable and dexterous with great tactile sensitivity for easier handling
- High-quality material in compliance with FDA CFR21
- Coated with diene, ethylene, propylene, and rubber for improved longevity
- Very good abrasion resistance to protect hands from coarse materials
- Halogen-free construction suitable for disposal by incineration
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit
Protection Against Chemicals
Working with chemicals can be exceptionally dangerous, but at the same time you don't want to wear gloves that are going to restrict your ability to work safely and efficiently. The 85-504 gloves are resistant to hydrogen peroxide solutions and common disinfecting chemicals, while also being comfortable and dexterous with great tactile sensitivity for safer and easier handling. They also with stand temperatures up to 130°C, and resist ageing from exposure to oxygen, UV rays, and ozone, ensuring quality protection for longer.
Applications of the Ansell AlphaTec 85-504 Gauntlet Gloves
The Ansell AlphaTec EPDM Medium-Weight Isolator Box Gauntlet Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Life sciences
Testing of the Ansell AlphaTec 85-504 Gauntlets
The Ansell AlphaTec EPDM Medium-Weight Isolator Box Gauntlet Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 388:2003:4111
- EN 374:2003:AKL
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell AlphaTec 85-504 gauntlet gloves according to EN 388:
|Hazard ||Resistance Rating |
|Abrasion ||Level 4 |
|Cut ||Level 1 |
|Tear ||Level 1 |
|Puncture ||Level 1 |
Sizing of the Ansell AlphaTec Gauntlets
The Ansell AlphaTec 85-504 Gauntlets are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gauntlet gloves have a thickness of 0.4mm and a length of 800mm (port size 300mm).
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 9.5 ||242mm ||198mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
Documentation for the AlphaTec 85-504 Gauntlets
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |
Please note that these gloves are made to order, and therefore have a three-month lead time on average.