Ansell HyFlex 11-300 Seamless Low-Lint Ambidextrous Work Gloves
With a low-lint construction and high elasticity, the Ansell HyFlex 11-300 Seamless Low-Lint Ambidextrous Work Gloves are ideal for a wide range of industries and applications. They are ideal for food processing as they protect hands while reducing the risk of fibres coming into contact with food, and with high elasticity they allow hands to remain dexterous during assembly and handling. As they are ambidextrous, both sides can be used as the palm, doubling the life of each glove.
The product code for the pair of gloves is: 11-300.
Key Features and Benefits of the 11-300 Gloves
- Textile liner made from polyamide thread with a high elasticity
- Easier donning with elastic knitwrist cuff ideal for fast-paced environments
- Low-lint design to reduce the risk of contamination when handling objects
- Flexible and dexterous seamless non-stop knitted construction for a comfortable fit
- Ambidextrous design means the gloves can be worn on either hand
- Both sides can be worn on the palm side to double the life of each glove
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit
- Suitable for a range of applications, from automotive and food processing to fine assembly and handling
Comfort and Safety
The 11-300 gloves provide a comfortable fit with a seamless design and stretchable stitching. They allow hands to remain dexterous to ensure performance is not compromised, while the low-lint design reduces the risk of fibres contaminating objects being handled.
The gloves can be worn on either hand, making them ideal for busy environments where quick donning is appreciated. It also means that, since either side of the gloves can be used as the palm side, the life of each glove is doubled, allowing them to last twice as long as regular, non-ambidextrous counterparts.
Applications of the Ansell HyFlex 11-300 Gloves
The Ansell HyFlex Seamless Low-Lint Ambidextrous Work Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Delicate manipulation
- Fine assembly of dry parts
- Food processing and services
- General handling
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Testing of the Ansell HyFlex 11-300 Gloves
The Ansell HyFlex 11-300 gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Regulation 1935/2004 'Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuff'
- European Regulation 2023/2006 'Good Manufacturing Practices for Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuffs'
For more information about the conformity of the 11-300 gloves when in contact with food, please see the PDF below.
Sizing of the Ansell HyFlex Gloves
The Ansell HyFlex 11-300 Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The glove length will range from 210mm to 251mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
Documentation for the Ansell 11-300 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |