Ansell HyFlex 11-421 Water-Based Flexible Indicator Work Gloves
With a water-based polyurethane (PU) construction, the 13-gauge Ansell HyFlex 11-421 Water-Based Flexible Indicator Work Gloves offer hand protection with increased longevity and excellent comfort. They protect hands from risks of abrasions, while allowing them to breathe and remain comfortable for longer. They also feature a green indicator button on the back for quick and easy identification.
The product code for the pair of gloves is: 11-421.
Key Features and Benefits of the 11-421 Gloves
- Water-based PU construction for increased safety
- Constructed to enable enhanced dexterity and flexibility
- Fine and stretchable stitching for excellent comfort
- Silicone-free gloves with fine and stretchable stitches for excellent comfort
- Green indicator button for instant identification for cut resistance level
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit
- Suitable for a range of applications, from automotive and finishing works to general handling and maintenance
Comfort and Protection
The 11-421 gloves are ideal for protecting hands when working with coarse and abrasive materials, with Level 4 abrasion provided for worker safety. The gloves also allow hands to remain dexterous and flexible for more practical and comfortable working, enabling a balance of comfort and protection while handling and working with potentially harmful objects.
The HyFlex 11-421 gloves feature a coloured indicator button on the back. This green button allows quick and easy identification of Level 1 cut resistance.
Other button colours include orange and red for Levels 3 and 5 respectively. Being able to identify the gloves at a glance will ensure that the right protection level is worn for the job, while also saving time with finding the right pair of gloves.
Applications of the Ansell HyFlex 11-421 Gloves
The Ansell HyFlex Water-Based Flexible Indicator Work Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Delicate manipulation
- Finishing works
- General handling
- Machinery and equipment
- Metal handling
Testing of the Ansell HyFlex 11-421 Gloves
The Ansell HyFlex 11-421 gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 388:2003:4121
- EN 388:2016:3121
- European Regulation 1934/2004 'Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuff'
- European Regulation 2023/2006 'Good Manufacturing Practices for Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuffs'
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell HyFlex 11-421 gloves according to EN 388 Mechanical Risk specifications.
|Hazard ||Resistance Rating |
|Abrasion ||3 |
|Cut ||1 |
|Tear ||2 |
|Puncture ||1 |
|ISO Cut Resistance ||A |
For more information about the conformity of the gloves when in contact with food, please see the PDF below.
Sizing of the Ansell HyFlex Gloves
The Ansell HyFlex 11-421 Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The glove length will range from 220 - 260mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
Documentation for the Ansell 11-421 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |