Ansell HyFlex 11-630 Cut-Resistant Flexible Work Gloves
When handling sharp objects, it is important that hands are protected from harm while also remaining comfortable enough to work. The 13-gauge Ansell HyFlex 11-630 Cut-Resistant Flexible Work Gloves combine flexibility with optimal rates of high-performance polyethylene (HPPE) for quality cut resistance during a wide range of tasks. They are also available in a choice of sizes to provide the most comfortable fit.
The product code for the pair of gloves is: 11-630.
Key Features and Benefits of the 11-630 Gloves
- Comfortable design is easy to wear while handling objects
- Lycra and polyurethane (PU) coating for excellent flexibility and fit
- Palm coating offers secure grip when handling dry or slightly oily objects
- Optimal rates of HPPE for excellent cut resistance
- Knitwrist cuff for comfort and easier donning
- EN 388 Level 4 abrasion resistance to protect hands when handling rough and coarse objects
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit on both hands
- Suitable for a range of applications, from building and construction to assembly and manufacture
With an optimal rate of HPPE, the HyFlex 11-630 gloves offer exceptional levels of cut resistance, which is combined with excellent abrasion resistance for enhanced protection when handling sharp and rough objects. This will help to keep hands safer in a wide range of tasks, and the palm coating improves gripping in dry and slightly oily conditions to further reduce the risk of hands coming to harm.
Flexibility and Comfort
While some gloves may provide suitable protection while handling sharp objects, the HyFlex 11-630 Cut-Resistant Work Gloves have been designed to offer excellent levels of protection while allowing hands to also remain comfortable. They feature a Lycra lining and a PU coating for flexibility and a comfortable fit, ensuring hands can perform their best without compromise to safety.
Applications of the HyFlex 11-630 Gloves
The Ansell HyFlex Cut-Resistant Flexible Work Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Cutting of small dry or lightly oiled objects
- Finishing works
- Glass manufacturing
- Handling of sharp-edged objects
- Machinery and equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Plastics injection and moulding
- White goods assembly
Testing of the Ansell HyFlex 11-630 Gloves
The Ansell HyFlex 11-630 Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 388:2003:4443
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell HyFlex 11-630 gloves according to EN 388 Mechanical Risk specifications.
|Hazard ||Resistance Rating |
|Abrasion ||4 |
|Cut ||3 |
|Tear ||4 |
|Puncture ||3 |
Sizing of the Ansell HyFlex Gloves
The Ansell HyFlex 11-630 Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The glove length will range from 215 - 275mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 6 ||152mm ||160mm |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
Documentation for the Ansell 11-630 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |