Ansell HyFlex 11-919 Fully Coated Flexible Nitrile Gloves
Designed for use in moderately oily manufacturing and maintenance environments, the 13-gauge Ansell HyFlex 11-919 Fully Coated Flexible Nitrile Gloves offer abrasion resistance and dexterity. The fully coated design has a rough finish for good grip, and the knitwrist cuff style provides comfortable and more secure wearing.
The product code for the pair of gloves is: 11-919.
Key Features and Benefits of the 11-919 Gloves
- Nitrile gloves for versatile use and wearability
- Designed for use in mechanical and maintenance environments
- Oil repellent for protecting hands when handling oily objects
- Abrasion resistant to prevent harm to hands when working with coarse materials
- Offering secure handling with enhanced comfort while working
- Flexible design for quality dexterity while handling objects
- Fully coated design has a rough finish for good grip
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit on either hand
- Suitable for a range of applications, from agriculture and construction to general handling and maintenance
Improved Comfort and Protection
Offering both comfort and protection, the HyFlex 11-919 gloves are ideal for wearing in moderately oily manufacturing and maintenance environments. They offer quality abrasion resistance to protect hands from coarse objects, while also improving grip with a full coating with a rough finish. The gloves repel oil to protect hands compromise to dexterity, ensuring hands can continue to perform efficiently.
Applications of the Ansell HyFlex 11-919 Gloves
The Ansell HyFlex Fully Coated Flexible Nitrile Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Agriculture and viticulture
- Assembly of white goods
- Food processing and services
- General site and factory maintenance
- Light metal fabrication and handling
- Machinery and equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Quality control
Testing of the Ansell HyFlex 11-919 Gloves
The Ansell HyFlex Nitrile Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 388:2003:4121
- EN 388:2016:4121A
- European Regulation 1935/2004 'Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuff'
- European Regulation 2023/2006 'Good Manufacturing Practices for Materials and Articles to Come Into Contact with Foodstuffs'
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell HyFlex 11-919 gloves according to EN 388 Mechanical Risk specifications.
|Hazard ||Resistance Rating |
|Abrasion ||4 |
|Cut ||1 |
|Tear ||2 |
|Puncture ||1 |
|ISO Cut Resistance ||A |
For information about the conformity of the gloves when coming into contact with food, please see the PDF below.
Sizing of the Ansell HyFlex Gloves
The Ansell HyFlex 11-919 Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The glove length will range from 220mm to 260mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 6 ||152mm ||160mm |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
Documentation for the Ansell 11-919 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |