Ansell Hynit 32-105 Oil-Resistant Nitrile-Coated Gloves
With a comfortable design that offers some abrasion resistance and liquid-repellence, the Ansell Hynit 32-105 Oil-Resistant Nitrile-Coated Gloves are top-quality gloves that offer protection for a range of light-duty handling tasks. The slip-on cuff style makes for easy wear, while the nitrile-coated construction offers a good level of protection against oil, grease, and dirt. Ideal for use in automotive and mining industries, the Hynit Gloves are designed to last longer than cotton and leather alternatives.
Which Size Nitrile-Coated Gloves Should I Wear?
The Hynit Gloves are available in a range of sizes, so you can find your perfect fit. To discover the size that's right for you, start by measuring the length of your hand and the circumference of your palm (as seen below).
Once you have these measurements, use the table below to match them to the right size for your hands.
|Size ||Palm Circumference ||Hand Length |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 7.5 ||190.5mm ||176.5mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
Who Can Use the Hynit Oil-Resistant Gloves?
The Ansell Hynit Gloves are suitable for a range of uses in the automotive, machinery and equipment, metal fabrication, and mining industries. They are ideal for protecting workers against oil, grease, and dirt, and offering protection while undertaking tasks such as:
- Light material handling
- Assembly and inspection of components
- Final assembly
- Delivery of parts to a production line
- Seizing structural parts
- Shipping and loading products
- Loading and unloading rough materials
- Handling application and cleaning tools
- Light-duty machinery and equipment maintenance
How Can the Ansell 32-105 Gloves Protect My Hands?
The Ansell Hynit 32-105 Gloves offer an adequate level of abrasion resistance for protection against minor grazes, and comfortable light-duty handling of rough or coarse materials. The liquid-repellent nitrile coating offers protection against oil, grease, and dirt, making it easier to use the gloves for an extended period while undertaking automotive and mining industry job-tasks, or handling oily, greasy, or dirty components.
As well as protection while handling, the gloves offer flexibility for ease-of-movement and maximum dexterity.
Testing to European Standards
EN388: Mechanical Resistance
|Hazard ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion Resistance ||Level 3 |
|Cut Resistance ||Level 1 |
|Tear Resistance ||Level 1 |
|Puncture Resistance ||Level 1 |
|ISO Cut Resistance ||Level A |
Key Features and Benefits of the 32-105 Gloves
- Reusable nitrile-coated gloves
- Ideal for light-duty handling of rough, oily, greasy, and dirty materials
- Longer-lasting than leather or cotton alternatives
- Liquid-repellent coating offers resistance to oil, grease, and dirt
- Dark colour hides stains with ease
- Slip-on cuff for easy donning and quick removal
- Adequate level of abrasion resistance to protect against minor grazes
- Flexible coating for ease-of-movement and maximum dexterity
- Cotton and interlock knit liner offers enhanced comfort
- Washable at 40ºC for ongoing hygiene maintenance
- Latex-free design minimises the risk of a Type I allergic reaction
- Available in a range of sizes to make finding the best fit easier
What Are the Ansell Slip-On Gloves Made From?
- Liner: Cotton, interlock knit
- Coating: Nitrile
Documentation for the Ansell 32-105 Gloves