Ansell Microflex 63-864 Disposable Powder-Free Latex Gloves
The Ansell Microflex 63-864 Disposable Powder-Free Latex Gloves are thicker than the average latex glove, making them an ideal protective tool for a variety of tasks. Strength, durability, and flexibility make these one-time-use gloves truly dependable. With textured fingertips to allow for precise gripping and reducing the chance of slippage, these gloves are a top-choice for industries such as food processing, automotive and automotive aftermarket, and life and sciences industries.
- 100 x Disposable Latex Gloves
Which Size Gloves Should I Wear?
The Microflex disposable gloves are available in a range of sizes, making it easier to find your perfect fit. To discover the size that's right for you, start by measuring the length of your hand and the circumference of your palm (as seen below). Once you have these measurements, use the table below to choose your size. If you are in between sizes, it's best to choose the larger size for the best fit.
|Size ||Palm Circumference ||Hand Length |
|Size 5.5 - 6 ||<152 - 152mm ||<160 - 160mm |
|Size 6.5 - 7 ||165 - 178mm ||165.5 - 171mm |
|Size 7.5 - 8 ||190.5 - 203mm ||176.5 - 182mm |
|Size 8.5 - 9 ||216 - 229mm ||187 - 192mm |
|Size 9.5 - 10 ||241.5 - 254mm ||198 - 204mm |
Who Are the Natural Latex Gloves For?
The Ansell Microflex Gloves are one-time-use gloves suitable for a range of applications, particularly in the automotive, and life sciences industries. Uses of these extra thick gloves include (but are not limited to):
- Avoiding contamination during general handling
- Food processing
- Food handling
- Pharmaceutical work
- Handling and cleaning medical devices
- Maintaining laboratory furniture and equipment
- Sample taking and processing
- Raw material sample collection
- Light-duty cleaning or janitorial work
- Light-duty maintenance
- Painting or spray-painting
- Tire rotation and changes
- Oil, fluids, and filter change
- Engine transmission and repair
- Working with oily machinery
- Light assembly of oil-coated pieces
How Can the Powder-Free Latex Gloves Protect My Hands?
The Ansell 63-864 Disposable Gloves offer protection in a range of environments and industries. There are some features of this model which make them more effective than other types of disposable latex glove, including:
- Extra thick fingers offer extra protection against snags and tears in rugged environments
- Textured fingertips for optimal grip even in wet or slightly oily environments
- These gloves the European Standards for protection against micro-organisms, helping to prevent the spread of viruses in clinical settings
Testing To European Standards
EN ISO 374-5: Protection Against Micro-organisms
These gloves meet EU standards for protection against viruses.
EN421: Radiation Resistance
These gloves meet EU standards for protection from radioactive contamination.
EN ISO 374-1: Chemical Resistance
- EN ISO 374-1: Type B: KLT
|Chemical ||Breakthrough Time |
|Sodium Hydroxide (40%) ||>30 minutes |
|Sulphuric Acid (96%) ||>30 minutes |
|Formaldehyde (37%) ||>30 minutes |
These gloves conform with the EC-regulation 1935/2004 and EC-regulation 2023/2006 related to Good Manufacturing Practises (GMP) for materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
Key Features and Benefits of the Microflex 63-864 Gloves
- Thick powder-free latex gloves
- Thicker fingertips enhance durability by helping to prevent snags and tears
- Textured fingertips allow for precise gripping and reduce the risk of slippage
- Versatile gloves are suitable for wet, dry, and oily conditions
- Double chlorinated design for easy wear and a comfortable feel
- Disposable, single-use design helps to improve hygiene and prevent contamination
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit
- Suitable for a variety of uses, from automotive work to food processing
What Are the Powder-Free Gloves Made From?
Documentation for the Ansell Microflex 63-864 Gloves