Ansell Neotop 29-500 Medium-Duty Flexible Gauntlets
Offering superior flexibility and elasticity, the Ansell Neotop 29-500 Medium-Duty Flexible Gauntlets are ideal for providing hand protection when working with liquids in low temperatures. They are ideal for use in cold conditions with a superb neoprene and natural rubber latex, combining elasticity and flexibility for optimal protection and comfort.
The product code for the gauntlet gloves is: 29-500.
Key Features and Benefits of the 29-500 Gauntlets
- Provides protection against potentially harmful chemicals and liquids
- Reusable gauntlets for ongoing hand and wrist protection
- Good resistance against abrasions for additional protection
- Ideal for use in cold environments with neoprene offering quality elasticity even in low temperatures
- Superior flexibility with natural rubber to be less tiring than other heavy-duty gloves
- Pure cotton flocked lining provides soft and comfortable wear with good absorption
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit
- Suitable for a range of applications, from automotive and janitorial services to agriculture and refining
Protection Against Chemicals
When working in environments where harsh chemicals are present, it is paramount to ensure that the hands are sufficiently protected. The Neotop 29-500 Medium-Duty Gauntlets protect the hands and wrists from a range of chemicals and liquids, and are suitable for handling items of low temperatures and working in cold conditions.
As well as offering quality protection against many chemicals and liquids in cold environments, the Neotop 29-500 gauntlets also provide hands with comfort. They provide superior flexibility and elasticity, while also featuring a pure cotton flocked lining for comfortable wear. The lining also aids in absorption, keeping hands feeling dry and more comfortable for longer.
Applications of the Ansell Neotop 29-500 Gauntlets
The Ansell Neotop Medium-Duty Flexible Gauntlets are suitable for the following applications:
- Chemical industry
- Janitorial services
- Refining (oil and petrol)
Testing of the Ansell Neotop 29-500 Gauntlets
The Ansell Neotop Medium-Duty Flexible Gauntlets meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 374:2003 (AKL)
- EN 388:2003:3121
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell Neotop 29-500 gauntlets according to EN 388 Mechanical Risk specifications.
|Hazard ||Resistance Rating |
|Abrasion ||Level 3 |
|Cut ||Level 1 |
|Tear ||Level 2 |
|Puncture ||Level 1 |
For detailed information about the permeation breakthrough times of the gauntlets according to EN 374-3:2003, please view the PDF below.
Sizing of the Ansell Neotop Gauntlets
The Ansell Neotop 29-500 gauntlets are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gauntlets have a thickness of 0.7mm and a length of 300mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
Documentation for the Ansell 29-500 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |