Ansell Nitrilite 93-401 Powder-Free Protective Chemical Work Gloves
Designed to protect both hands and products while working, the Ansell Nitrilite 93-401 Powder-Free Protective Chemical Work Gloves feature exceptionally low levels of extractable particles. They have textured fingertips for efficient grip, and have been packaged for cleanroom compatibility for optimal suitability in clean environments.
The product code for the gloves is 93-401. They are provided in a pack of 100 gloves.
Key Features and Benefits of the 93-401 Gloves
- Particle count: <400 part./cm²
- Produced in a controlled powder-free environment
- Exceptionally low levels of extractable particles for excellent product protection
- Nitrile polymer construction prevents risks of allergies associated with latex proteins
- Provides chemical and puncture resistance for improved safety
- Beaded cuff for easier donning in busy environments
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit on either hand
- Suitable for a range of applications, from automotive and electronics to biotechnologies and semiconductor manufacturing
More Efficient Handling
When working with potentially hazardous substances, ensuring the correct hand protection is worn is paramount. The Nitrilite 93-401 gloves protect hands from a range of chemicals, with while also protecting objects being handles from potentially contaminating particles.
The pack of 100 gloves is double-wrapped in cleanroom-compatible packaging for enhanced safety and versatility. The gloves are divided equally into two vacuum-sealed and unprinted polybags, which are then inserted into one master polybag. All packaging and labelling is printed with IPA-resistant ink.
Applications of the Ansell Nitrilite 93-401 Gloves
The Ansell Nitrilite Powder-Free Protective Chemical Work Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Assembly of white goods
- Electronic manufacture
- Machinery and equipment
- Paint and spray shops
- Pharmaceuticals and life sciences
- Semiconductor manufacturing
Testing of the Ansell Nitrilite 93-401 Gloves
The Ansell Nitrilite Disposable Orange Nitrile Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 374:2003
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B (JKT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 (Virus)
For more information about chemical permeation breakthrough, please see the PDF below.
Sizing of the Ansell Nitrilite Gloves
The Ansell Nitrilite 93-401 Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gloves have a thickness of 0.12mm and a length of 305mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 6 - 6.5 ||152 - 165mm ||160 - 165.5mm |
|Size 7 - 7.5 ||178 - 190.5mm ||171 - 176.5mm |
|Size 8 - 8.5 ||203 - 216mm ||182 - 187mm |
|Size 9 - 9.5 ||229 - 241.5mm ||192 - 198mm |
|Size 10 - 10.5 ||254 - 267mm ||204 - 210mm |
Documentation for the Ansell Nitrilite 93-401 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |