Ansell ProFood 78-110 Thermostat Knitted Thermal Gloves
The Ansell ProFood 78-110 Thermostat Knitted Thermal Gloves are seamless, knitted gloves made from a revolutionary fibre that provides superior thermal regulation. Protecting against both contact cold and contact heat, and safe for use with food, the 78-110 Glove is ideal for a wide range of tasks in the food industry, including cold storage, food service, dry food handling and as an under-glove for applications in cold environments.
Features and Benefits of the ProFood 78-110 Gloves
- Gauge 13 knitted thermal gloves with a knitwrist
- Manufactured from Thermolite for superior insulation
- Seamless for maximum user comfort and reduced irritation
- Washable at 40°C for increased longevity and good hygiene
- Ambidextrous design for greater versatility of use
- Provide protection against contact cold
- Protect against contact heat up to 100°C
- Silicone-free to reduce the risk of contamination
- Safe for contact with food
Thermolite Material for Excellent Insulation
The 78-110 Gloves are manufactured from spandex and Thermolite, a special hollow-core fibre that provides superior thermal insulation. These fibres trap warmth against the skin to keep the hands warm in cold environments. This material also eliminates perspiration to prevent cooling and therefore maintain body heat.
Protection Against Heat and Cold
The Thermostat Gloves provide protection against both contact heat and contact cold. They have been certified as providing protection against contact cold under EN 511:2006 (010). They have also been tested to EN 407:2004 for resistance to heat, and were found to provide protection against contact heat up to 100°C.
Application for the ProFood Thermostat Gloves
Safe for contact with food and providing protection against contact heat and contact cold, the ProFood Gloves are suitable for a wide range of application in the food industry. Ideal applications include (but are not limited to):
- Cold handling
- Cold storage
- Dry food handling
- Food retail
- Food service
- As an under-glove
Testing of the ProFood 78-110 Knitted Thermal Gloves
These gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 388:2003: 214X
- EN 407-5:2004: X1XXXX
- EN 511:2006: 010
- European Regulation 1935/2004 'Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuff'
- European Regulation 2023/2006 'Good Manufacturing Practices for Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuffs'
When tested to EN 388:2003, the 78-110 Gloves achieved the following ratings:
To view the Food Declaration of Product Compliance of these gloves, please click the PDF link below:
Sizing of the 78-110 Thermal Gloves
These gloves are available in two sizes. Please refer to the table below for sizing details, then select the size that you require from the drop-down menu above.
|Hand Circumference (mm)
|Hand Length (mm)
Documentation for the Ansell 78-110 Thermal Gloves
|Instructions for Use