Ansell Scorpio 08-352 Neoprene Liquid-Proof Gauntlets
With a 100% liquid-proof design to protect hands from harsh chemicals, the Ansell Scorpio 08-352 Neoprene Liquid-Proof Gauntlets are ideal for providing hand protection for a wide range of industries. They also feature an interlock cotton liner for comfort, and provide exceptional flexibility and wet grip for optimal handling and performance.
The product code for the gauntlet gloves is: 08-352.
Key Features and Benefits of the 08-352 Gauntlets
- Designed to protect the hands where harsh chemicals are present with 100% liquid-proof construction
- Reusable gauntlets for ongoing hand and wrist protection
- Good abrasion resistance helps to protect the skin from any abrasive materials
- Soft and stretchy interlock cotton liner improves comfort of the gauntlets
- Liner is free from seams and cushions the hand while absorbing perspiration and preventing chafing
- Excellent wet grip for safer handling and improved productivity
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit
- Suitable for a range of applications, from janitorial work and maintenance to cleaning and laboratory analysis
Protection Against Chemicals
When working in environments where harsh chemicals are present, it is paramount to ensure that the hands are sufficiently protected. The Scorpio 08-352 Nitrile Gauntlets protect the hands and wrists in both wet and dry conditions, while also offering a comfortable fit and flexible movement. With a 100% liquid-proof construction, they are optimal for providing protection to the hands when working with chemicals.
Applications of the Ansell Scorpio 08-352 Gauntlets
The Ansell Scorpio Neoprene Liquid-Proof Gauntlets are suitable for the following applications:
- Janitorial services
- Laboratory analysis
- Public utilities
- Refining: oil and petrol
- Speciality chemicals
Testing of the Ansell Scorpio 08-352 Gauntlets
The Ansell Scorpio Neoprene Liquid-Proof Gauntlets meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 374:2003 (AKL)
- EN 388:2003:3121
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell Scorpio 08-352 gauntlets according to EN 388 Mechanical Risk specifications.
For detailed information about the permeation breakthrough times of the gauntlets according to EN 374-3:2003, please view the PDF below.
Sizing of the Ansell Scorpio Gauntlets
The Ansell Scorpio 08-352 Gauntlets are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gauntlets have a length of 300mm.
|Hand Circumference (mm)
|Hand Length (mm)
Documentation for the Ansell 08-352 Gloves
|Instructions for Use