Ansell AlphaTec 37-510 Blue Nitrile Gauntlet Gloves
Offering quality grip in wet and oily food processing conditions, the Ansell AlphaTec 37-510 Blue Nitrile Gauntlet Glovesare ideal for providing hand protection in a wide range of food industries. They are also latex free to present no risk of Type 1 allergies.
The product code for the gauntlet gloves is: 37-510.
Please note: This product was previously known as the VersaTouch 37-510 Gauntlet Gloves.
Key Features and Benefits of the 37-510 Gauntlet Gloves
- Lightweight and reusable gauntlet gloves designed specifically for food processing and handling
- UltraGrip technology with a raised diamond-pattern surfacing offers maximum grip when handling wet and fatty foods
- Optimal flexibility and dexterity even when working in low temperatures
- Free from latex to present no risk of Type 1 allergies
- Blue colour ideal for the food industry and for quick and easy identification
Designed for Food Processing
When processing and handling food, produce can be wet or fatty. The gauntlet gloves have been designed to protect your hands in such working environments. They are also suitable for working in low temperatures without losing their flexibility or dexterity.
Applications of the Ansell 37-510 Gauntlet Gloves
The AlphaTec Blue Nitrile Gauntlet Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Fish processing
- Food handling
- Food preparation
- Food Processing
- Meat and poultry processing
Testing of the Ansell AlphaTec 37-510 Gauntlet Gloves
The Nitrile Gauntlet Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 374:2003 (JKL)
- EN 388:2003:2001
- European Regulation 1935/2004 'Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuff'
- European Regulation 2023/2006 'Good Manufacturing Practices for Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuffs'
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell AlphaTec gloves according to EN 388:
|Hazard ||Resistance Rating |
|Abrasion ||2 |
|Cut ||0 |
|Tear ||0 |
|Puncture ||1 |
Please see the PDF below for details of the gloves in relation to chemical permeation breakthrough times:
Please see the PDF below for further details about the conformity of the gloves when in contact with food:
The 37-510 Gauntlet Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gauntlet gloves have a thickness of 0.28mm and a length of 320mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
|Size 12 ||Over 279mm ||Over 215mm |
Documentation for the Ansell 37-510 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |