Ansell VersaTouch 92-210 Ultra-Thin Blue Disposable Nitrile Gloves
The Ansell VersaTouch 92-210 Ultra-Thin Blue Disposable Nitrile Gloves are single-use gloves formulated to provide reliable and comfortable protection. Ultra-thin, with flexible, textured fingertips, these gloves provide excellent tactile sensitivity and exceptional grip in dry, wet and fatty conditions. Safe for contact with food according to European Regulation 1935/2004 and European Regulation 2023/2006, the 92-210 Gloves are ideal for food processing, preparation and service.
Features and Benefits of the Ultra-Thin Nitrile Gloves
- Pure nitrile gloves designed for single-use
- Ultra-thin for maximum tactile sensitivity
- Flexible fingertips for precise handling
- Textured fingertips for enhanced grip
- Ambidextrous for greater versatility of use
- Approved for food contact applications
- Ideal for handling all fatty food
- Anti-static under EN 1149:2008
- Latex-free for reduced allergy risk
- Supplied in a bag of 100 gloves
Ultra-Thin for Excellent Tactile Sensitivity
The 92-210 Gloves are extremely thin at a thickness of 0.075mm. This enables excellent flexibility for reduced hand fatigue and provides the user with exceptional tactile sensitivity for manual handling and precision tasks.
Textured for Better Grip
The fingertips of the VersaTouch 92-210 Gloves are textured to enhance user grip. This enhances safety when handling delicate or breakable items, provides the user with greater control for precise handling, and prevents over-exertion when handling oily or wet components.
Applications for the 92-210 Gloves
Safe for contact with food, the VersaTouch Disposable Nitrile Gloves are idea for food processing and food service applications. Suitable uses include (but are not limited to):
- Dairy processing
- Food distribution
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Meal preparation
Testing of the Ansell 92-210 Nitrile Gloves
The Ansell 92-210 Disposable Nitrile Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 1149:2008
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 (protection against virus)
- European Regulation 1935/2004 'Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuff'
- European Regulation 2023/2006 'Good Manufacturing Practices for Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuffs'
For more information about the food compliance of the 92-210 Gloves, please consult the Food Declaration of Product Compliance in the PDF below.
When tested to EN 374-1:2016, the 92-210 Gloves received a certification of Type C, meaning that they are suitable for minimal-risk chemical applications.
Sizing of the Ansell VersaTouch Gloves
The Ansell VersaTouch 92-210 Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gloves have a thickness of 0.075mm and a length of 240mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 6.5 - 7 ||165 - 178mm ||165.5 - 171mm |
|Size 7.5 - 8 ||190.5 - 203mm ||176.5 - 182mm |
|Size 8.5 - 9 ||216 - 229mm ||187 - 192mm |
|Size 9.5 - 10 ||241.5 - 254mm ||198 - 204mm |
|Size 10.5 - 11 ||267 - 279mm ||210 - 215mm |
Documentation for the VersaTouch 92-210 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |
Please note that these gloves are supplied in a bag containing 100 ambidextrous gloves.