Ansell VersaTouch 92-481 Long-Cuffed Light Blue Disposable Nitrile Gloves
The Ansell VersaTouch 92-481 Long-Cuffed Light Blue Disposable Nitrile Gloves are manufactured from an innovative nitrile compound for excellent dexterity, comfort and chemical resistance. Safe for contact with food, powder-free and offering outstanding resistance to animal fat, these gloves are ideal for an array of applications in the food manufacturing and food services industries.
Features and Benefits of the 92-481 Nitrile Gloves
- Single-use nitrile gloves
- Rolled beaded cuff for easy donning
- Textured fingertips for enhanced grip
- Powder-free for reduced contamination risks
- Extra-long cuff protects the wrist from splash-back
- Latex-free to eliminate the risk of Type I allergy
- Anti-static according to EN 1149:2008
- Suitable for use with fatty food
- Supplied in a bag of 100 gloves
Textured for Enhanced Grip
With textured fingertips, the VersaTouch 92-481 Gloves provide excellent grip in dry, wet and greasy conditions. This enhanced gripping not only promotes safer handling and and performing of tasks with greater precision, but it also reduces the gripping force required during manual tasks, which minimises hand and arm fatigue.
Outstanding Resistance to Fat
The VersaTouch 92-481 Gloves provide outstanding resistance to animal fats when compared to disposable PVC and natural rubber gloves. Safe for contact with food under European Regulation 1935/2004 and European Regulation 2023/2006, they are therefore a great option for food manufacturing.
Applications for the 92-481 Disposable Gloves
These gloves are ideal for use in the food manufacturing, food processing and food services industries. Suitable uses include (but are not limited to):
- Final stage meat or fish processing
- Controlled-environment rooms
- Dairy processing
- Meal preparation
Testing of the Ansell 92-481 Long-Cuffed Nitrile Gloves
The Ansell 92-481 Disposable Nitrile Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 1149:2008
- EN ISO 374-1:2016: JKT (Type B)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 (protection against virus)
- European Regulation 1935/2004 'Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuff'
- European Regulation 2023/2006 'Good Manufacturing Practices for Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuffs'
For more information about the food compliance of the 92-481 Gloves, please consult the Food Declaration of Product Compliance in the PDF below.
The 92-481 Gloves have been tested to EN 374-5:2016 and classified as protection against virus. These gloves have also been tested to EN 374-1:2016 for chemical resistance. The gloves achieved a breakthrough time of at least 30 minutes for the following chemicals under EN 374-1:2016:
|Symbol ||Chemical |
|J ||n-Heptane |
|K ||Sodium hydroxide 40% |
|T ||Formaldehyde 37% |
Sizing of the Ansell VersaTouch Gloves
The Ansell VersaTouch 92-48 Long-Cuffed Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gloves have a thickness of 0.10mm and a length of 300mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 6.5 - 7 ||165 - 178mm ||165.5 - 171mm |
|Size 7.5 - 8 ||190.5 - 203mm ||176.5 - 182mm |
|Size 8.5 - 9 ||216 - 229mm ||187 - 192mm |
|Size 9.5 - 10 ||241.5 - 254mm ||198 - 204mm |
Documentation for the VersaTouch 92-481 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |
Please note that these gloves are supplied in a bag containing 100 ambidextrous gloves.