Aurelia Robust Plus Medical Grade Blue Nitrile Disposable Gloves (Pack of 100)
Highly durable, and offering great protection and chemical resistance, the Aurelia Robust Plus Medical Grade Blue Nitrile Disposable Gloves (Pack of 100) offer everything you want and need from premium nitrile. Great for a range of environments, from medical to food, these single use gloves have practical features including longer cuffs for more coverage and a powder-free construction for reduced risk of contamination.
Sizing of the Aurelia Nitrile Disposable Gloves
The Aurelia Nitrile Disposable Gloves are available in 5 different sizes. To find out your size please measure the circumference of your palm and the length of your hand as shown in the diagram below and match your results to the table.
|Size ||Palm Circumference ||Hand Length |
|Size 6 (Extra-Small) ||152mm ||160mm |
|Size 7 (Small) ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 (Medium) ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 (Large) ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 (Extra-Large) ||254mm ||204mm |
Applications of the Aurelia Robust Plus Nitrile Gloves
These nitrile examination gloves offer extra comfort and flexibility and longer length cuff for increased protection when working in a range of environments, including, but now limited to the following:
- Food Industry
- Laboratory work
WHAT REGULATIONS AND STANDARDS DO THESE Single Use GLOVES MEET?
The Aurelia Robust Plus Nitrile Disposable Gloves meet the following regulations and standards:
- PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745, 93/42/EEC
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 13485: 2016 Medical Devices Quality Management Systems
- BS EN ISO 374 - 1,2,4,5 Protective gloves against dangerous chemicals and microorganisms
- BS EN 455 1-4 Medical Gloves for single use
- EN 420:2003 + A1: 2009 Protective gloves. General requirements and test methods
- BS EN 1186: 2002. Materials and articles in contact with foodstuffs
Features and Benefits
- 100 ambidextrous single use gloves for hand protection
- Greater tensile strength and protection than both Latex and Vinyl
- Latex-free for less irritation to the wearer
- Medical grade gloves offer comfort and flexibility
- Suitable for food handling
- Longer length cuff for additional protection
- Beaded cuff adds strength and prevents liquid rollback
- 4.5mil powder-free nitrile construction
- Non-sterile design
- Micro textured for a secure grip
- AQL 1.5 design
HOW STRONG ARE THE AURELIA Blue NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES?
Offering increased tensile strength and protection over Latex and Vinyl, the Aurelia Blue Nitrile Examination Gloves have the following physical properties:
| ||Unaged ||Aged |
|Tensile Strength ||min. 14.0MPa ||min. 14.0Mpa |
|Elongation ||min. 500% ||min. 400% |
|Strength at Break ||min. 6N ||min. 6N |
The gloves consist of a single wall thickness as follows:
- Tip of finger: min. 0.13mm
- Palm of hand: min. 0.10mm
- Wrist: min. 0.07mm
Are These Blue Disposable Gloves Safe For Food Handling?
Yes, under BS EN 1186: 2002, the Aurelia Nitrile Disposable Gloves are safe for food handling. This ensures that contamination is prevented and food hygiene standards are maintained.