Aurelia Transform 100 Powder-Free Disposable Nitrile Examination Gloves
Keep your hands clean and reduce contamination risks with a pair of great clinical gloves like the Aurelia Transform 100 Powder-Free Disposable Nitrile Examination Gloves. These single-use gloves are ideal for a range of clinical, medical, food-related, laboratory, and janitorial tasks. They are also designed for optimal durability, with a strong nitrile construction that provides a good level of flexibility and tactility.
Which Disposable Glove Size Is Right For Me?
These disposable medical-use gloves are available in a selection of sizes suitable for most adult users. To discover which size is right for you, start by measuring the length of your hand and the circumference of your palm at the knuckle (as seen below). Once you have these measurements, you can compare them to the table below to identify your size.
|Size ||Palm Circumference ||Hand Length |
|Extra Small ||152mm ||160mm |
|Small ||178mm ||171mm |
|Medium ||203mm ||182mm |
|Large ||229mm ||192mm |
|Extra Large ||254mm ||204mm |
Who Can Use the Powder-Free Medical Gloves?
These disposable nitrile gloves have been designed for secure and hygienic usage during a wide range of job tasks, particularly those focused in medical and clinical industries. Suitable applications for these gloves include (but are not limited to):
- Medical examinations
- Veterinary examinations
- Light-duty cleaning
- Laboratory tasks
- Pharmaceutical tasks
- Food handling
- Food manufacturing and processing
- Janitorial industry
- Domestic and light-industrial cleaning
- Light assembly
How Can These Nitrile Medical Gloves Offer Protection?
These gloves have been designed with a range of features to tackle issues like contamination, hygiene maintenance, and slippage during handling tasks. Some of these features include:
- Powder-free construction to significantly reduce the risk of surface-contamination when handling various materials
- Textured fingers enhance grip for minimal risk of slippage during handling tasks
- Beaded cuff design helps to prevent liquids from rolling down the glove and onto your arm, ensuring optimal hygiene during use
- Food-safe materials ensure hygienic and secure handling of a range of foodstuffs
- Light chemical resistance protects hands during cleaning and janitorial tasks
Testing to European Standards
EN374-1 (Chemical Resistance)
These gloves have been designed with some chemical-resistance for secure usage when handling a selection of hazardous substances.
EN374-5 (Resistance to Micro-organisms)
These gloves comply with European Standards for protection against select micro-organisms to limit the spread of harmful micro-organisms.
EN455 (Medical Glove Testing)
These gloves have been tested to and comply with standards for quality and strength of disposable medical-use gloves.
These gloves comply with EC-Regulation 1935/2004 and EC-Regulation 2023/2006 for materials designed for safe and hygienic contact with a range of foodstuffs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Box of 100 disposable, blue/purple nitrile gloves
- Constructed with 3.2mil thick nitrile
- Suitable for various medical, clinical, food-handling, laboratory, and pharmaceutical tasks
- Provides some light chemical-resistance
- Powder-free design minimises contact-contamination risks
- Designed to resist select micro-organisms to reduce risk of contamination, and the spread of harmful micro-organisms
- Food-safe design ensures hygienic contact with various foodstuffs
- Beaded-cuff construction helps to prevent liquids from rolling onto your arm
- Flexible and tactile design makes these gloves suitable for more intricate tasks
- Provides better tensile strength than latex and vinyl options
- Textured fingers enhance glove grip for reduced risk of slippage
- Latex-free construction reduces the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Ambidextrous design ensures convenience and ease-of-use
- Available in a range of sizes suitable for most adult users