Briers Reinforced Leather-Knuckle Rigging and Gardening Gloves
The fantastic and durable Briers Reinforced Leather-Knuckle Rigging and Gardening Gloves allow users to carry out a wide range of general gardening tasks, including cultivating greenery and weeding plants, as well as some lighter-duty rigging tasks. These gloves have been designed with a reinforced knuckle, palm, and thumbs to durability for long-lasting protection.
- 1 x Pair of Rigger Gloves
Which Size Gardening Glove Should I Choose?
The Briers Tuff Riggers are supplied in two loose fitting sizes that should be suitable for most users. To find out which size is right for you, begin by measuring the length of your hand and the circumference of your palm at the knuckle. Once you have these measurements, use the below sizing table to identify your size.
|Hand Circumference (mm)
|Hand Length (mm)
What Are the Gloves Suitable For?
Briers are a brand that are synonymous with gardening, and the Briers Tuff Riggers offer protection that is suitable for a number of different gardening tasks. This includes:
- Cultivating gardens / greenery
- Pot planting
- Gentle pruning
- Watering plants
- Light-duty rigging tasks
Key Features and Benefits
- Pair of reinforced gardening gloves
- Suitable for various garden-work and rigging tasks
- Reinforced thumb, knuckle, and palm design ensures optimal protection and durability
- Safety cuff helps to keep your hands free from dirt and debris, and extend protection to the wrist
- Leather knuckle strips prevent wear and tear of the gloves
- Offer some basic thorn-resistance thanks to tough, leather design
- Available in a selection of sizes to suit most adult users
What Are Briers Gloves?
Briers are a UK brand that specialise in producing durable gardening equipment and lifestyle items. Their product range spans from traditional tools to trendy gloves, and they bring their horticultural expertise to everything they create.
WHAT ARE RIGGER GLOVES?
Rigger gloves get their name from their original purpose as gloves for rigging and cable pulling. They are extremely versatile, however, and are used in many types of work due to their durability. Rigging gloves, including these ones, generally feature reinforcement on the palm and fingers, with a leather protective strap over the knuckles. These gloves can make handling heavy or abrasive items less risky.