Briers Super Grips Gardening Gloves
Fiddlier gardening tasks require the firm grip offered by Briers Super Grips Gardening Gloves. These gloves are made from a stylish, contemporary fabric, lightweight enough to offer maximum dexterity.
What Is Included?
- 1 x Pair of Gardening Gloves
What Are the Gloves' Key Features?
- Dots across palm offer maximum grip for fiddly garden tasks in the wet or dry
- The stylish fabric is both stretchy and breathable for comfort and dexterity
- Elasticated wrist to protect against debris and dirt
- Available in three stylish colours (Orange, Apple Red, and Royal Blue)
What Uses Are the Gloves Suitable For?
- Gentle Pruning
- Pot planting
- Watering plants
What Size Are the Gloves?
The Briers Super Grips Gloves are available in three sizes that should suit most users. To find your perfect size, measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles and the length of your hand from the tip of your middle finger to the heel of your palm. Match your measurements to the table below and select your desired size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 7 (Orange) ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 (Apple Red) ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 (Royal Blue) ||229mm ||192mm |
Who Are Briers?
Briers are a UK company specialising in producing durable gardening products and lifestyle items. Their range spans from traditional to trendy, but they bring their horticultural expertise to everything they do.