Ergodyne Squids 3400 Orange Dual Grabber Clip
When you work in outdoor industries such as tree surgery, agriculture and search and rescue, you may often find yourself having to remove your gloves, ice traction, cooling towels, keys and whatever else in sometimes dangerous circumstances. The Ergodyne Squids 3400 Orange Dual Grabber Clip keeps your hands free by simply clipping to a belt or jacket and holding your items safely in place.
- Product Code: 19118
- One universal size
- Supplied as a single product
Uses of the Ergodyne Squids Grabber Clip
The Ergodyne Squids 3400 is easy to use as it can be attached to many forms of PPE, including belts and jackets, and then hold your gloves in place to prevent glove loss. It is best suited to outdoor applications, and can be used in dry, wet, cold and hot working conditions. It could prove useful in the following applications:
- General Purpose
- Oil & Gas
Key Features of the Glove Clip
- Reduces injuries, falls, scares and lost items by enabling full use of hands during manual environments
- Two strong clips: dual clip model connects to clothing, belt loops, tool belts, d-rings and more
- Ultra-resilient acetal copolymer and thermoplastic polyurethane materials are non-conductive and temperature resistant
- Patented breakaway design allows for individual clips to be used independently on key chains, d-rings and more
- Lightweight clip doesn't prohibit dexterity and movement
- Measures 6.5" (16.5cm) Long x 1" (2.5cm) Wide x 1" (2.5cm)
- Stylish orange colour for coordinating with workwear
Why Choose the Ergodyne Squids 3400 Dual Grabber Clip?
The Ergodyne Squids 3400 has a breakaway feature that allows the glove grabbers to safely break away in an emergency. But what really sets this Grabber Clip apart from the rest is this: whereas similar products break when separated and need to be chucked, the Ergodyne Squids 3400 can be easily put back together and used again.
High Break Strength
The Ergodyne Squids 3400 Grabber Clip is designed to withstand external pressures and weight to protect your belongings. The average breaking strength of a Grabber Clip is an impressive 11.8kg / 26lb.
Quality Work Gear
The Grabber Clip is designed by Ergodyne, a United States PPE manufacturer dedicated to creating reliable and hardwearing PPE and workwear. The Squids 3400 Dual Grabber Clip is just one example of Ergodyne's initiative for innovative design, as evidenced with the use of ultra-resilient, thermoplastic materials, and the clip's patented breakaway formula.
Ideal for Workers in Remote Areas
The Ergodyne Squids 3400 Grabber Clip is ideal for remote workers who need full use of both hands while working. By holding your gloves while working in a high risk environment, you are putting yourself at higher risk of injury. With the Grabber Clip, you can rely on your dexterity and logic, uninhibited and unburdened.
How To Use
- To use, squeeze the sides of the gear clip to open the teeth on one end and attach to the desired location (belt loop, clothing, D-ring, other anchor points).
- Repeat on the other end of the clip to attach to gear.
- The opening of the grabber's teeth is 0.5" (1.3cm).