Flexitog Maxim Men's Flip Top Mittens FG625
Using hollowfibre insulation to offer ultimate levels of warmth, the Flexitog Maxim Men's Flip Top Mittens FG625 use a special mitten design to keep the fingers extremely warm while the fingerless underglove keeps the mitten in place. This combination provides both warmth and comfort, while the dual thickness construction helps to ensure that the user stays safe from mechanical threats.
Comfortable, Flexible and Warm
The Flexitog Maxim Men's Flip Top Mittens use a unique flip top design that offers mitten style warmth over a glove liner that provides great flexibility. This makes the mittens ideal for use outdoor in dexterous applications, while their canvas construction looks to ensure that the user stays safe during use.
Features of the Flexitog Maxim Flip Top Mittens FG625
- Flip top design offers high comfort and flexibility
- Underglove liner ensures ultimate dexterity
- Features a mitten design over the fingers that keeps hands warm
- Fitted with hollowfibre insulation that traps air for enhanced warmth
- Supplied with an open-gauntlet cuff that minimises cold draughts
- Features a dual thickness design that ensures strong durability
- Canvas construction offers flexibility and durability
- Supplied in one size that should suit most users due to an adjustable strap
Suitable for a Range of Industries
The Maxim Men's Flip Top Mittens are well suited to cold, outdoor environments. However they are not limited to this, and can be used inside, in dry environments and in clean and dirty working conditions. Some applications where the Flexitog Mittens are recommended include:
- Cold store
- Component handling
- Light engineering
- Outdoor work
- Public transport
- Public utilities
- Railway maintenance
The code for the Flexitog Maxim Men's Flip Top Mittens is:
Sizing of the Flexitog Maxim Men'S Mittens
The Flexitog Flip Top Mittens are available in one size that should be suitable for most users because of the adjustable strap. To find your perfect pair, please measure the circumference of your palm and match the results to the table below.
|Palm Diameter (cm)
|22.5 - 25.5cm
|9 - 10"
Documentation for the Flexitog Gloves