Flexitog FG33 V-GRIP Ergonomic Thermal Grip Gloves
Traditional thermal gloves can often be bulky and lacking in dexterity and grip, but with a lightweight and grippy design the Flexitog F33 V-Grip Ergonomic Thermal Grip Gloves lead the way in change. These lightweight wool gloves utilise hollowfibre yarn that keeps the hands warm in cold temperatures, while their ergonomic design and special PVC polka dot and V-GRIP pattern ensures dexterity and grip at all times for efficient handling applications.
What Size Flexitog Gloves Is rIght For Me?
The Flexitog V-GRIP Gloves are available in one size that should be suitable for most uses due to the flexible nature of the design. To find your perfect pair, please measure the circumference of your palm and match the results to the table below.
|Palm Diameter (cm)
|22.5 - 25.5cm
|9 - 10"
What Applications are These Thermal Gloves With Grip For?
The Flexitog V-GRIP Ergonomic Thermal Gloves are well suited for performing minimal risk handling jobs that require high grip in very cold temperatures. They can be used inside and outside, in dry conditions and in clean and dirty working environments. Some applications where the gloves are recommended for include:
- Cold store
- Component handling
- Light engineering
- Outdoor work
- Public transport
- Public utilities
- Railway maintenance
Key Features and Benefits
- Lightweight warm work gloves for handling materials
- Designed for chiller +5 to -5°C temperatures, and cold weather
- PVC V-GRIP and polka dot pattern ensures high grip to prevent items from slipping
- Fitted with hollowfibre insulation for warmth in the cold
- Elasticated wrist bindings create a snug fit and reduces cold draughts
- Ergonomic curved palm pattern helps the glove mould to the hand keeping it flexible and durable
- Offers an extra long cuff that offers increased protection to the wrist
- Elasticated wrist bindings for a secure fit
- Supplied in one size that should suit most users
- CE certified for minimal risk applications
Warmth Without the Bulk
Thermal gloves can often be bulky as they need to be thick enough to provide the cold protection needed, but the Flexitog FG33 V-Grip Thermal gloves are an exception. The lightweight construction of these wool work gloves use hollowfibre yarn that ensures hands are protected in very low temperatures, offering warmth without the bulk for working in cold stores or walk-in freezers.
The Flexitog FG33 V-GRIP Ergonomic Gloves use a PVC polka dot and V-shaped pattern as part of their design to offer high grip and control when handling slippery and wet materials. Their unique anti-slip patterns are supported by an ergonomic construction which offers the dexterity that is needed for working in higher-risk applications.