Grippaz Black Semi-Disposable Nitrile Grip Gloves (Case of 500 Gloves)
Experience sweat-free and secure grips with the Grippaz Black Semi-Disposable Nitrile Grip Gloves (Case of 500 Gloves), providing a snug and and comfortable fit with their beaded cuffs. The standout feature of the gloves are their fish scale shaped embossed fingers and palms which allow for vacuum-fast grips, suitable for various work settings such as construction sites and automotive lines.
Key Features and Benefits
- Constructed from 100% nitrile, these gloves are completely silicone and latex free
- Fish scale pattern creates a vacuum suction against surfaces to provide rotational traction
- Beaded cuff allows for a snug fit
- The gloves conform to EN 374-5 standards, protecting against viruses
- Suitable for wearing over reusable gloves
- Ambidextrous design for wearing on either hand
WHAT EN SAFETY STANDARDS DO THE GRIPPAZ GLOVES COMPLY WITH?
The Grippaz Gloves adhere to the following standards:
- EN 455: The European standard measuring the quality and strength of gloves used in the medical industry
- EN 420: Defining the general rules for comfort, innocuousness, marking, packaging and user notice for PPE gloves
- EN 374: European standard used to classify gloves according to the protection that they provide against chemicals and micro-organisms
WHAT IS THE TENSILE STRENGTH OF GRIPPAZ?
This means that they can be stretched up to more than double their original length without breaking.
WHICH SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
To find the right size for you, measure the width of your palm as demonstrated in the graphic below. Once you have this measurement, consult our sizing table below. If you fall on a sizing boundary, choose the smaller size for a tighter fit, or the larger size if you prefer more room in the glove.
|Less than 9cm
|9 - 10cm
|10 - 11cm
|11 - 12cm
Who can use the Grippaz Black Semi-Disposable Gloves?
Due to their unique grip, dexterity and resistance to a wide range of chemicals, the Grippaz Black Semi-Disposable Gloves are constructed for use across a broad range of industries. Some industries where these gloves are recommended include:
- Domestic Cleaning
- Household Work
- Automotive Engineering
- Janitorial Work
- Development Sites
- Oil and Gas
- Mechanical Engineering
- Waste Management
If any industries or specific tasks aren't recommended here, don't worry – the Grippaz Black Semi-Disposable Gloves are barriers against a broad range of chemicals and abrasions. If you require dexterous protection from a disposable glove, you've come to the right place.
What Are Fish Scale Gloves?
What makes the Grippaz Black Nitrile Grip Gloves special is their fish scale grip. In grip tests conducted by the UK’s leading testing house for PPE Products SATRA, fish scale out-performed all comers, including market leading brands for grip performance. Moreover, the fish scale grip allows for:
- Sweatless grip thanks to an increased airflow
- Fish scale shaped embossed fingers and palm allows for a vacuum fast grip
- Offers 50% more tensile strength than diamond grip gloves
- Moulded thumb grip out-performs all other brands
How Do the Grippaz Nitrile Grip Gloves Perform in Wet/Dry Conditions?
The Grippaz Gloves offer outstanding grip in all conditions. The fish scale pattern, which creates a vacuum suction against surfaces, also runs along the thumb area to provide rotational traction when handling oily/wet small objects.
What Makes These Gloves Semi-Disposable?
Why go for disposable gloves, when you can get semi-disposable? The Grippaz Nitrile Gloves are so durable that they out-perform all disposable gloves on the market, allowing for extensive usage over a period of days.
Why Are Grippaz Gloves Good For Allergies?
Unlike other disposable gloves on the market, the Grippaz Black Nitrile Gloves are constructed from the ground up to provide all-round protection against allergies. Constructed from 100% nitrile, these gloves are completely silicone and latex free, allowing for universal use.
How Do These Gloves Protect Against Viruses?
Usually, latex gloves are the protection of choice for medical cleaners as they are thin and dexterous, but blood-borne pathogens can penetrate their thin material. Conforming to EN 374-5 (protection against microorganisms), the Grippaz Gloves are constructed from 6mm thick nitrile, which not only protects against viruses, but allows for greater dexterity.
How Easy Are the Grippaz Black Gloves to Don?
The Grippaz Gloves are designed to fit snugly around the hand without an excess of moisture, and thanks to a beaded cuff these gloves will rest easily against the wrist. Stretching the Grippaz gloves to fit the entire hand is an easy job thanks to their highly durable construction.