HandSafe GN99 Nitrile Powder-Free Food and Examination Gloves
Maintain excellent hygiene standards when working in clinical or food handling environments with the HandSafe GN99 Nitrile Powder-Free Food and Examination Gloves. Providing chemical resistance against a selection of substances, these gloves are also ideal for light-duty laboratory work. These gloves have a powder-free design to ensure minimal risk of contact contamination, as well as a low residual-chemical construction to help reduce contact dermatitis risks.
- 1 x Box of 100 Disposable Gloves
Which Disposable Glove Size Is Right For Me?
The HandSafe GN99 Gloves are available in a range of sizes, making it easier to find a good fit for your hands. To discover which size is right for you, start by measuring the length of your hand and the circumference of your palm at the knuckle (as seen below). Once you have these measurements, compare them to the below table and use this to choose your glove size.
|Size ||Palm Circumference ||Hand Length |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
Who Can Use These Disposable gLoves?
- Medical dental examinations
- Veterinary examinations
- Other clinical healthcare examinations
- Cosmetic services (e.g., hairdressing, applying manicures etc.)
- Product inspection
- Food manufacturing
- Food preparation
- Domestic cleaning
- Light-duty laboratory work
How Do These Gloves Provide Protection?
These nitrile gloves are ideal for use in a range of clinical and food-related industries, offering protection against a range of hazards for both your skin and the materials handled. Some of the ways these gloves provide protection include:
- Chemical-resistant design helps to protect hands when handling a selection of hazardous substances
- Food-safe construction enables safe and hygienic contact with foodstuffs
- Powder-free design minimises the risk of contact contamination
- Designed to help protect against contact with bacteria, fungi, and viruses
Testing to European Standards
EN374-1: Chemical Resistance
|Chemical ||Breakthrough Time |
|Sodium Hydroxide 40% ||30 - 60 minutes |
EN374-5: Protection Against Micro-organisms
These gloves comply with European Standards for protection against bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
Key Features and Benefits
- Box of 100 nitrile examination gloves
- Ideal for use in food-related, clinical healthcare, and automotive industries
- Constructed from a thick and durable nitrile material
- Designed with Type A chemical resistance to protect against small selection of hazardous substances
- Provides protection against contact with bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- Nitrile material offers better puncture, tear, and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl
- Flexible design helps to reduce hand fatigue and allow ease-of-movement
- Food-safe construction for hygienic and secure contact with a range of foodstuffs
- Powder-free design minimises risk of contact contamination
- Low in residual chemicals for reduced risk of contact dermatitis
- Latex-free design minimises risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Available in a range of sizes so you can find a good fit for your hands