Impacto WGRIGG Dryrigger Kevlar Impact-Resistant Gloves
Built to resist impacts and bumps, as well as oil and water, the Impacto WGRIGG Dryrigger Kevlar Impact-Resistant Gloves are the ultimate pair of industrial work gloves. Featuring TPR armour across the knuckles and backs of hand, the Dryrigger Gloves resist a broad range of mechanical risks, whilst their hi-vis suede fabric repels liquids to enhance user grip.
- Glove Code: WGRIGG
- EN 420+A:2009
- EN 388
- Size Range: Small - XX-Large
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the Impacto WGRIGG Kevlar Work Gloves
The Impacto WGRIGG have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure high levels of performance. Please find the results below:
|Property ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion Resistance ||Level 3 |
|Cut Resistance ||Level 2 |
|Tear Resistance ||Level 3 |
|Puncture Resistance ||Level 2 |
Uses of the Impacto WGRIGG Kevlar Work Gloves
The Impacto Kevlar Work Gloves are a pair of heavy-duty gloves designed to withstand external damage and protect the hands from vibrations and impacts. As such, they are recommended for the following industrial applications:
- Heavy Engineering
- Yard Work
Features of the Impacto WGRIGG Kevlar Work Gloves
- Neoprene cuff prevents dust entering the glove and offers excellent fit
- High-visibility laminated fabric on the back of the hand repels oil and water
- Ultra suede fabric in the palm repels oil & water
- Under layer of PVC and nitrile offers an extra barrier of protection in oily conditions
- Silicone dots on the palm and fingertips provide excellent grip
- Heavy duty TPR on back of fingers, knuckles, thumb & back of the hand to protect against bruises and bumps
- Kevlar patches in the thumb web area ensure maximum durability
- Available in sizes Small to XXXL
Why Choose the Impacto Kevlar Work Gloves?
Designed for hard industrial work involving pneumatic tools and machinery, the Impacto WGRIGG Gloves are constructed from a range of quality materials to ensure top tier protection in a range of grueling applications, including drilling and excavations. Hi-vis laminate on the back of the gloves allows for optimal visibility in low-light conditions, whilst TPR armour reinforces the hands against bumps and impacts.
How Grippy Are the Impacto Dryrigger Gloves?
The Impacto Dryrigger Gloves utilise suede fabric to repel oil and water from the palms and fingers to enhance gripping power in wet and greasy conditions. To further boost grip, the Dryrigger Gloves are imbued with silicone dots across the palms, allowing wearers to handle tools and machinery with renewed confidence.
Sizing of the Impacto Dryrigger Work Gloves
The Impacto Dryrigger Gloves are available in several sizes that should fit the hands of most users. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the palm. Do not include the thumb area.
|Size of Gloves ||Circumference of Hand (cm) |
|Small ||18 - 20cm |
|Medium ||20 - 23cm |
|Large ||23 - 28cm |
|Extra Large ||28 - 33cm |
|XX-Large ||>33cm |
- Hand wash with cold water and soft detergent.
- Do not use bleach or strong detergent.
- Hang or lay flat, air dry.
- Do not dry in automatic dryer.
Documentation for the Impacto WGRIGG Dryrigger Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |