MCR Safety CT1065ST Cut Level F Touchscreen Gloves
Extremely lightweight with an impressive level of resistance to cuts and lacerations, the MCR Safety CT1065ST Cut Level F Touchscreen Gloves work to aid the hands in a variety of industrial handling tasks. Coated with an innovative multi-compound Puratec polymer, the CT1065ST repel oil and water away from the fingers, whilst remaining odour-free as well as touchscreen compatible.
- Glove Code: CT1065ST
- EN 420+A:2009
- EN 388
- Size Range: Small - XX-Large
- Supplied as a pair
Resistance of the MCR Safety CT1065ST Gloves
The MCR Safety Gloves have been tested in accordance with EU standards to ensure high levels of performance. Please find the results below:
|Property ||Resistance Level |
|Abrasion Resistance ||Level 4 |
|Cut Resistance ||N/A |
|Tear Resistance ||Level 4 |
|Puncture Resistance ||Level 2 |
|ISO Blade Cut ||Level F |
Uses of the MCR Safety CT1065ST Touchscreen Gloves
The Impacto CT1065ST are a pair of lightweight safety gloves with an impressive set of mechanical resistances, including an incredibly high resilience to cuts. As such, they are recommended for the following industrial applications:
- Heavy Engineering
- Yard Work
Features of the MCR Safety CT1065ST Cut Level F Gloves
- 18 gauge fibre shell allows for a high level of dexterity
- Featherweight cut fibre shell combines with Puratec polymer to offer a very high level of cut resistance
- Puratec coating allows for superior resistance to oils and liquids
- Reinforced thumb crotch protects the thumbs from lacerations
- Coating is also touch-screen, DMF and silicone free, as well as odourless
- Smooth finish allows liquids to run easily off the palms
Why Choose the MCR Safety CT1065ST Touchscreen Gloves?
We believe the MCR Safety CT1065ST are some of the most reliable economical work gloves available for protection against lacerations. Their feather-light 18 gauge fibre shell achieved a superb Level F resistance to cuts in its ISO Blade Cut test, whilst its innovative Puratec coating ensures long-lasting durability.
Sizing of the MCR Safety Touchscreen Gloves
The MCR Safety CT1065ST are available in several sizes that should fit the hands of most users. Please measure the circumference of your hand around the palm. Do not include the thumb area.
|Size of Gloves ||Circumference of Hand (cm) |
|Small ||18 - 20cm |
|Medium ||20 - 23cm |
|Large ||23 - 28cm |
|Extra Large ||28 - 33cm |
|XX-Large ||>33cm |
- Hand wash with cold water and soft detergent.
- Do not use bleach or strong detergent.
- Hang or lay flat, air dry.
- Do not dry in automatic dryer.
Documentation for the MCR Safety CT1065ST Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |