NITREX EGN08 Extra-Long Powder-Free Nitrile Examination Gloves
The NITREX EGN08 Extra-Long Powder-Free Nitrile Examination Gloves are manufactured from a high-quality nitrile formulation to provide strong performance and excellent puncture resistance. Micro-textures knitted into the fingers of the glove improve grip for greater precision when handling small object and performing intricate tasks. Powder and latex-free, these gloves are suitable for a wide range of applications without causing irritation of contamination.
- EN 455:1-4
- AQL 1.5
- Latex and powder-free
- Size Range: Small - Extra Large
- Supplied in a Box of 100 ambidextrous gloves
Applications of the Nitrile Extra Length EGN08 Gloves
Providing excellent puncture resistance with an extended cuff for additional coverage, the NITREX ENG03 Examination Gloves are suitable for healthcare and laboratory environments when handling of sharp, chemical or unsanitary substances. The gloves can be used for a wide range of applications, including (but not limited to):
- Care home duties
- Emergency services
- Veterinary practice
- Product inspection
- Money handling
Sizing of the Powder-Free Nitrile EGN08 Gloves
The NITREX Powder Free Nitrile Gloves are available in four sizes. Please use the diagram below as a guide to measuring your hand, then consult the table to find the right size glove. Each glove features a minimum hand length of 300mm.
|Glove Size ||Palm Width (±5mm) |
|Small ||85mm |
|Medium ||95mm |
|Large ||105mm |
|Extra Large ||115mm |
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF THE NITREX EGN08 GLOVES
- Freedom From Holes: AQL 1.5
- Force at Break (Newtons): > 6N
- Finger Thickness (mm): 0.15mm (±0.02mm)
- Palm Thickness (mm): 0.10mm (±0.02mm)
- Cuff Thickness (mm): 0.07mm (±0.02mm)
- Glove Length (mm): 300mm (±10mm)
How Puncture-Resistant Are the NITREX Extra Length Nitrile Gloves?
Constructed using high-quality nitrile rubber, the NITREX Gloves offer excellent puncture resistance to prevent accidental injury when using needles or sharp objects. This makes them ideal for clinical, dental or doctors practices that require reliable disposable gloves for patient examination.
How Much grip do the Nitrex nitrile gloves provide?
The NITREX Nitrile Gloves feature micro-textured fingertips to provide better grip when using the gloves. This allows greater precision when performing intricate tasks such as needlework, examinations and incisions.
Key Features and Benefits
- Disposable, powder-free nitrile examination gloves
- High-tensile strength for maximum wear and performance
- Nitrile formulation provides excellent puncture and chemical resistance
- Micro-textured fingers improve grip for performing precision tasks
- Beaded cuff for easy donning and doffing of the gloves
- Cuff is extended to provide extra coverage
- Latex and powder-free for use with sensitive skin
Conformity Statement for the Nitex EGN08 Examination Gloves
Packaging of the Nitrex Extra Length EGn08 Nitrile Gloves
Please note that these gloves are supplied in boxes of 100 gloves. The price listed here is for one box containing 100 ambidextrous gloves.