Ansell DermaShield 73-721 Single-Use Non-Sterile Controlled Work Gloves (Pack of 20 Pairs)
The Ansell DermaShield 73-721 Single-Use Non-Sterile Controlled Work Gloves (Pack of 20 Pairs) are designed to offer chemical protection in non-sterile controlled environments. They are free from proteins and accelerators to minimise allergy risks, and feature a beaded cuff to prevent gloves from rolling down, increasing protection. The gloves are also triple-bagged for superior contamination control.
The product code for the gloves is: 73-721.
Features and Benefits of the Ansell 73-721 Gloves
- Poly-chloroprene gloves for use in non-sterile controlled environments
- Free of latex proteins and accelerators to minimise Type I and Type IV natural rubber allergies
- Comfortable and flexible neoprene construction with chemical resistance
- Beaded cuff prevents gloves from rolling down for added protection
- Gloves feature bisque fingertip gripping
- Triple bagged for superior contamination control
- Available in a range of sizes for the best possible fit
- Ideal for a variety of applications, from aseptic drug manufacturing to handling of cytostatics
Each of the 20 pairs of gloves is packaged in a poly wallet, which is sealed in a poly envelope. The 20 individually packed pairs are then stored inside a sealed polybag for further protection.
The polybags have an easy-tear opening for quick access, and all packaging is printed with cleanroom-compatible IPA-resistant ink. This helps to maintain quality contamination control.
As well as protecting clean environments from contamination when in contact with hands, the gloves protect hands while handling chemicals and other substances. They feature a beaded cuff to prevent gloves from rolling down, and the comfortable and flexible design of the gloves allow hands to remain dexterous while working.
Testing of the Ansell 73-721 Kevlar Gloves
The 73-721 Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 374:2003
- EN 421
- EN ISO 374-1:2016:Type A (KLMNPT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 (VIRUS)
Please see the PDF below for information regarding chemical permeation breakthrough times.
Applications for the DermaShield 73-721 Gloves
The 73-721 gloves are ideal for use in a range of applications. Suitable applications include:
- Aseptic drug manufacturing
- Handling of cytostatics
- Medical device manufacturing
Sizing of the Ansell DermaShield 73-721 Gloves
These gloves are available in a range of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gloves have a thickness of 0.175mm and a length of 310mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 6 ||152mm ||160mm |
|Size 6.5 ||165mm ||165.5mm |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 7.5 ||190.5mm ||176.5mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 8.5 ||216mm ||187mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
Documentation for the DermaShield 73-721 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |