Ansell Microflex 93-823 Disposable Accelerator-Free Nitrile Examination Gloves
For those with sensitive skin, finding a quality pair of disposable gloves that won't irritate the hands can be a difficult. The Ansell Microflex 93-823 Disposable Accelerator-Free Nitrile Examination Gloves offer reliable protection for your hands in the life sciences industries without causing irritation, and assist in the prevention of delayed-hypersensitivity allergy flare ups. With textured fingers and lightweight construction, these gloves also offer enhanced grip and dexterity.
Which Size Gloves Should I Choose?
The Microflex Disposable Nitrile Gloves are available in a range of sizes, making finding a good fit for your hands simple. To discover the right size for you, start by measuring the length of your hand and the circumference of your palm (as seen below). Once you have these measurements you can use the table below to choose the best fit. If you are in-between sizes, it's best to choose the larger size for comfortable wear.
|Size 5.5 - 6
|<152 - 152mm
|<160 - 160mm
|Size 6.5 - 7
|165 - 178mm
|165.5 - 171mm
|Size 7.5 - 8
|190.5 - 203mm
|176.5 - 182mm
|Size 8.5 - 9
|216 - 229mm
|187 - 192mm
|Size 9.5 - 10
|241.5 - 254mm
|198 - 204mm
Who Can Use the Microflex Powder-Free Gloves?
These nitrile gloves are a top-quality choice of lightweight hand protection that offer the wearer tactile sensitivity. They are particularly useful in the life sciences industry for tasks such as:
- Medical examinations
- Sample taking and processing
- Light duty assembly of parts
How Can these Nitrile Gloves Protect My Hands?
The Microflex 93-823 Gloves are top-quality gloves designed to reduce the risk of irritation and allergic reactions. They are manufactured without chemical accelerators, making them ideal for those with sensitive skin. Being manufactured without the use of chemical additives and accelerators gives the gloves a low dermatitis potential, meaning less risk of irritation or itching while wearing them. This also helps with the prevention of Type IV skin allergies, which are delayed-hypersensitivity reactions that occur within 2 - 3 days of contact with an irritant.
These powder-free gloves are made from nitrile and don't have any latex in them, making them ideal for those who are sensitive to or allergic to latex materials.
Testing to European Standards
EN ISO 374-1: Chemical Resistance
These gloves meet the European Standards for Level 1 protection against chemicals.
EN ISO 374-5: Protection Against Micro-organisms
These gloves meet the European Standards of protection against viruses.
Key Features and Benefits
- Latex-free disposable nitrile gloves for sensitive skin
- Manufactured without chemical additives or accelerators that may irritate the skin
- Silicone and powder-free design reduces skin irritation
- Exceptional prevention against Type IV allergies
- Low dermatitis potential means less chance of skin becoming irritated during use
- Lightweight design offers tactile sensitivity for optimal dexterity
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and reduce the risk of slippage
- Single-use design for maximum hygiene and the prevention of cross-contamination
- Available in a range of sizes for the best fit
- Suitable for use in the life sciences industry, such as during medical examinations
What Are the Microflex Gloves Made From?
Documentation for the Ansell Microflex 93-823 Gloves