Ansell AlphaTec Solvex 37-695 Nitrile Chemical-Resistant Gauntlets
Designed to protect the hands from harsh chemicals when working in wet or dry environments, the Ansell AlphaTec Solvex 37-695 Nitrile Chemical-Resistant Gauntlets are ideal for providing hand protection for a wide range of industries. They also feature a cotton-flocked lining for comfort and flexible nitrile film for optimal wearability.
The product code for the gauntlet gloves is: 37-695.
Key Features and Benefits of the 37-695 Gauntlets
- Designed to protect the hands in wet or dry environments where harsh chemicals are present
- Reusable gauntlets for ongoing hand and wrist protection
- Abrasion resistance helps to protect the skin from any abrasive materials
- Cotton-flocked liner improves the comfort of the gauntlets
- Nitrile film is flexible to ensure hands remain dextrous during work
- Reversed lozenge finish improves the level of grip provided
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit
- Suitable for a range of applications, from agriculture and construction to chemical processing and printing
Protection Against Chemicals
When working in environments where harsh chemicals are present, it is paramount to ensure that the hands are sufficiently protected. The Solvex 37-695 Nitrile Gauntlets protect the hands and wrists in both wet and dry conditions, while also offering a comfortable fit and flexible movement. With a reversed lozenge finish for enhanced grip, they are optimal for providing protection to the hands when working with chemicals.
Applications of the Ansell Solvex 37-695 Gauntlets
The Ansell Solvex Nitrile Chemical-Resistant Gauntlets are suitable for the following applications:
- Agriculture and viticulture
- Building and construction
- Chemical processing and preparation
- Glass handling
- Metal fabrication
- Printing industry
- Refining: oil and petrol
Testing of the Ansell Solvex 37-695 Gauntlets
The Ansell Solvex Disposable Nitrile Chemical-Resistant Gauntlets meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 374:2003 (AJL)
- EN 388:2003:4101
- EN 388:2016:4101A
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type A (AJKLPT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016
- European Regulation 1935/2004 'Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuff'
- European Regulation 2023/2006 'Good Manufacturing Practices for Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuffs'
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell Solvex 37-695 gloves in accordance with EN 388 Mechanical Risk specifications.
|Hazard ||Resistance Rating |
|Abrasion ||4 |
|Cut ||1 |
|Tear ||0 |
|Puncture ||1 |
|ISO Resistance Rate ||A |
For detailed information about the permeation breakthrough times of the gauntlets according to EN 374-3:2003, please view the PDF below.
Sizing of the Ansell Solvex Gauntlets
The Ansell Solvex 37-695 Gauntlets are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gauntlets have a thickness of 0.425mm, with a length of 380mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
|Size 10 ||254mm ||204mm |
|Size 11 ||279mm ||215mm |
Documentation for the Ansell 37-695 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |