Ansell TouchNTuff 83-300 Disposable Polyisoprene Gloves
The Ansell TouchNTuff 83-300 Disposable Polyisoprene Gloves are flexible and ergonomically-designed gloves suitable for minimal risk chemical applications. Coated with an anti-slip finish, these gloves provide excellent grip when handling wet items, and are an ideal thickness and design for use as a liner when double-gloving.
The gloves are provided in a pack of 20 pairs. The left and right gloves are packed in separate, easy-to-open compartments.
Key Features and Benefits of the 83-300 Disposable Gloves
- Non-sterile, single-use polyisoprene gloves
- Stretchable and ergonomically-designed for excellent comfort
- Hand-specific design reduces fatigue with extended wear
- Anti-slip finish for superior grip when handling wet items
- Free from latex for reduced risk of allergic reaction
- Enhanced polymer coating inside for easy donning
- Rolled, beaded cuff enables easier donning
- Ideal design and thickness for double-gloving
The TouchNTuff 83-300 Gloves are made from 100% polyisoprene and are completely latex-free. As a result, these gloves carry a much lower risk of Type I allergic reaction than similar latex gloves.
Coated with an anti-slip finish, the 83-300 Polyisoprene Gloves provide excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions. As a result, the gloves promote safer handling and reduce the amount of gripping power required to handle objects. By reducing the amount of gripping power required for manual tasks, these gloves enable the user to work for longer without suffering hand and arm fatigue.
Designed for Easier Donning
The 83-300 Disposable Gloves feature an enhanced polymer coating inside the gloves that enables easier donning with dry or damp hands. In addition, the gloves have a rolled, beaded cuff, which further promotes easy donning.
Applications of the Ansell 83-300 Gloves
The TouchNTuff 83-300 Polyisoprene Gloves are suitable for minimal risk applications in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries. Ideal uses include:
- Analytical measurements
- Blending of liquids
- Filtration processes
- Handling of bags containing active materials
- Handling of bags containing inactive materials
- Pelletising and tablet manufacturing
- Wet chemical, particle and analytical testing
- 'V' blender to mix solids and colourants
Testing of the Ansell TouchNTuff 83-300 Gloves
The Ansell TouchNTuff Polyisoprene Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 374:2003 (minimal risk chemical protection)
- EN 374:2003 (micro-organisms)
- EN421:2010 (radioactive contamination)
The 83-300 Gloves have been tested to EN 374:2003 and have been classified as protection against micro-organisms. They have also been tested to EN 421:2010, and approved as protective wear to prevent radioactive contamination.
Sizing of the Ansell TouchNtuff Gloves
The Ansell TouchNTuff 83-300 Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gloves have a length of 305 - 310mm and a thickness of 0.21mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 5.5 ||<152mm ||<160mm |
|Size 6 ||152mm ||160mm |
|Size 6.5 ||165mm ||165.5mm |
|Size 7 ||178mm ||171mm |
|Size 7.5 ||190.5mm ||176.5mm |
|Size 8 ||203mm ||182mm |
|Size 8.5 ||216mm ||187mm |
|Size 9 ||229mm ||192mm |
Documentation for the Ansell TouchNTuff 83-300 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |