Ansell TouchNTuff 92-670 Disposable Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves
Offering improved grip with textured finigertips, and splash resistance from a range of hazardous chemicals, the Ansell TouchNTuff 92-670 Disposable Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves are ideal for providing hand protection for a wide range of industries. They also feature a rolled beaded cuff for improved wearability, and are available in a range of sizes to ensure the most comfortable fit on either hand.
The product code for the box of 100 gloves is: 92-670.
Key Features and Benefits of the 92-670 Gloves
- Splash resistant for a range of hazardous chemicals for improved safety in working environments
- Providing three times the puncture resistance of most latex or PVC disposable gloves
- Rolled beaded cuff style allows for more secure and comfortable wearing
- Textured fingertips improve gripping abilities
- Gloves are antistatic for improved versatility of use
- Disposable, single-use design helps to improve hygiene and prevent contamination
- Available in a range of sizes for a comfortable fit on either hand
- Suitable for a range of applications, from automotive and construction to pharmaceuticals and food processing
Applications of the Ansell TouchNtuff 92-670 Gloves
The Ansell TouchNTuff Disposable Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Building and construction
- Chemical handling
- Food processing and services
- Intricate parts handling
- Laboratory analysis
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Testing of the Ansell TouchNTuff 92-670 Gloves
The Ansell TouchNTuff Disposable Nitrile Gloves meet the following specifications:
EN 374-1 (Chemical Resistance)
|Chemical ||Breakthrough Times |
|Formaldehyde (37%) ||> 480 minutes |
|Heptane ||> 480 minutes |
|Sodium Hydroxide (40%) ||> 480 minutes |
EN374-5 (Resistance to Micro-organisms)
These gloves meet the European Standards for protection against viruses.
These gloves comply with EC-regulation 1935/2004 and EC-regulation 2023/2006 for good manufacturing practises for materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
Sizing of the Ansell TouchNtuff Gloves
The Ansell TouchNTuff 92-670 Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. To find the right size for you, start by measuring the length of your hand and the circumference of your palm (as seen below).
Once you have these measurements, please consult the table below then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
The gloves have a thickness of 0.11mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) ||Minimum Glove Length (mm) |
|Size 6.5 - 7 ||165 - 178mm ||165.5 - 171mm ||240mm |
|Size 7.5 - 8 ||190.5 - 203mm ||176.5 - 182mm ||240mm |
|Size 8.5 - 9 ||216 - 229mm ||187 - 192mm ||240mm |
|Size 9.5 - 10 ||241.5 - 254mm ||198 - 204mm ||240mm |
Documentation for the Ansell 92-670 Gloves