Ansell TouchNTuff 92-605 Powder-Free Disposable Nitrile Gloves
If you want a fuller coverage alternative to the TouchNTuff 92-600 model, then the Ansell TouchNTuff 92-605 Powder-Free Disposable Nitrile Gloves are an excellent choice. With optimal grip and a longer cuff to provide extra protection from harsh chemicals, these gloves are ideal for a range of tasks including chemical handling, food processing, and laboratory analysis. The latex-free and soft nitrile construction offer elevated comfort during use.
Which Size Gloves Should I Wear?
The Ansell TouchNTtuff Disposable Gloves are available in a range of sizes, making it simpler to find your perfect fit. To discover the ideal size for you, start by measuring the length of your hand and the circumference of your palm (as seen below). Once you have these measurements, use the table below to find out which size is best for you. If you are in between sizes, choose the larger option for a better fit.
|Size ||Palm Circumference ||Hand Length |
|Size 6.5 - 7 ||165 - 178mm ||165.5 - 171mm |
|Size 7.5 - 8 ||190.5 - 203mm ||176.5 - 182mm |
|Size 8.5 - 9 ||216 - 229mm ||187 - 192mm |
|Size 9.5 - 10 ||241.5 - 254mm ||198 - 204mm |
Who Are these Long Cuff Gloves For?
Ansell's TouchNTuff Powder-Free Gloves are ideal for use in a range of industries, including life sciences, food processing, automotive, and chemical industries. They can also be useful when undertaking light duty tasks involving machinery and equipment. Some applications of these gloves include:
- Meat, fish, and food processing
- Food handling
- Sample taking and processing
- Laboratory analysis
- Handling and transferring various liquid and solid materials
- Chemical handling
- Light-duty maintenance
- Industrial production
- Working with pesticides
How Can The Ansell Powder-Free Gloves Protect My Hands?
The TouchNTuff Disposable gloves have a variety of features to keep your hands protected at work. This includes:
- Extended cuff and chemical splash resistance offers fuller coverage for protection against splashback from harsh chemicals
- Offers resistance against radioactive contamination for protection when handling radioactive substances and materials, for example when utilising Nuclear Imaging in hospitals
Testing to European Standards
EN ISO 374-1: Chemical Resistance
- EN ISO 374-1: Type B: JKPT
|Chemical ||Breakthrough Time |
|Heptane ||>480 minutes |
|Sodium Hydroxide (40%) ||> 480 minutes |
|Hydrogen Peroxide (30%) ||33 minutes |
|Formaldehyde (37%) ||> 480 minutes |
EN ISO 374-5: Resistance to Micro-organisms
These gloves meet the European Standards for resistance to viruses.
EN421: Radioactive Resistance
These gloves meet the European Standards for resistance against radioactive contamination.
ISO 188889: Resistance to Pesticides
These gloves meet the European Standards for resistance to pesticides.
Key Features and Benefits of the 92-605 Gloves
- Extended cuff provides fuller coverage than regular gloves
- Chemical Splash Resistance Technology protects against splashback from hazardous chemicals
- Nitrile construction offers enhanced puncture resistance when compared to natural latex-gloves
- Textured fingers optimise grip and reduce the risk of slippage
- Soft nitrile material offers a comfortable, silky feel
- Latex-free design reduces the risk of Type 1 allergies
- Silicone-free construction is paint and finish process friendly
- Disposable design helps to maintain good hygiene and prevent contamination
- Available in a range of sizes to provide a great level of fit
- Suitable for various tasks in the life sciences, automotive, food processing, machinery and equipment, and chemical industries
What Are the Disposable Gloves Made Of?
Documentation for the Ansell 92-605 Gloves