Ansell VersaTouch 37-520 Flock-Lined Nitrile Gauntlet Gloves
Offering quality grip and protection when working with food or oil-based chemicals, the Ansell VersaTouch 37-520 Flock-Lined Nitrile Gauntlet Gloves are ideal for providing hand protection without compromise to performance. They provide exceptional grip and good abrasion resistance, while also offering flexibility and dexterity.
The product code for the gauntlet gloves is: 37-520.
Key Features and Benefits of the 37-520 Gauntlet Gloves
- Lightweight and reusable gauntlet gloves ideal for handling food or oil-based chemicals and solvents
- Raised patterned surfacing offers maximum grip in wet and oily conditions
- Optimal flexibility and dexterity for comfortable working
- Cotton flock lined improves comfort of the gloves
- Good abrasion resistance for protection when handling coarse objects
- Blue in colour for quick and easy identification among other coloured gloves
Ideal for Food Processing
When processing and handling food, conditions can be wet or oily. The gauntlet gloves are suitable for immersion, and have been designed to protect your hands when working with food and liquids. They are also good at maintaining flexibility or dexterity for comfortable working.
If hands are exposed to potentially hazardous chemicals, skin can become irritated or even damaged. With the 37-520 gloves, excellent resistance to many solvents and oil-based chemicals is provided, helping to protect hands without compromise to performance.
Applications of the Ansell VersaTouch 37-520 Gauntlet Gloves
The Ansell VersaTouch Flock-Lined Nitrile Gauntlet Gloves are suitable for the following applications:
- Food processing and services
- Printing industry
Testing of the Ansell VersaTouch 37-520 Gauntlet Gloves
The Ansell VersaTouch Nitrile Gauntlet Gloves meet the following specifications:
- European Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- EN 374:2003 (JKL)
- EN 388:2003:3101
- European Regulation 1935/2004 'Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuff'
- European Regulation 2023/2006 'Good Manufacturing Practices for Materials and Articles to Come into Contact with Foodstuffs'
The table below showcases the test results of the Ansell VersaTouch gloves according to EN 388:
|Hazard ||Resistance Rating |
|Abrasion ||3 |
|Cut ||1 |
|Tear ||0 |
|Puncture ||1 |
Please see the PDF below for detailed information about chemical permeation breakthrough times.
Please see the PDF below for information about conformity of the glove when in contact with food.
Sizing of the Ansell VersaTouch Gauntlet Gloves
The Ansell VersaTouch 37-520 Gauntlet Gloves are available in a choice of sizes, making them suitable for most users. Please consult the table below for details, then select the required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The gauntlet gloves have a thickness of 0.35mm and a length of 345mm.
|Glove Size ||Hand Circumference (mm) ||Hand Length (mm) |
|Size 6.5 ||165mm ||165.5mm |
|Size 7.5 ||109.5mm ||176.5mm |
|Size 8.5 ||216mm ||187mm |
|Size 9.5 ||241.5mm ||198mm |
|Size 10.5 ||267mm ||210mm |
Documentation for the Ansell 37-520 Gloves
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |