Ansell AlphaTec 37-520 Food-Safe Chemical-Resistant Gloves
If you need gloves that are suitable for a range of food-processing and chemical-handling applications, the Ansell AlphaTec 37-520 Food-Safe Chemical-Resistant Gloves are a top choice. With a raised pattern design for optimal grip and good level of abrasion resistance, these gloves are ideal for a range of light-duty tasks.
Which Size Alphatec 37-520 Gloves Should I Wear?
The AlphaTec Gloves are available in a range of sizes, so you can find the best fit for your hands. To discover the right size for you, start by measuring the length of your hand and circumference of your palm (as seen below).
Once you have these measurements compare them to the measurements on the table below to find out which size you should be wearing. If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size option for the most comfortable fit.
Who Can Use the Food-Safe Chemical-Resistant Gloves?
The Ansell AlphaTec Nitrile Gauntlets are ideal for use in food processing and chemical industries. Recommended applications of the glove include:
- Dairy processing
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Poultry processing
- Food preparation
- Food handling
- Food packaging
- Cleaning and sanitisation tasks
- Handling a range of hazardous chemicals
How Can the Food-Safe Nitrile Gloves Protect My Hands?
There are several features of the AlphaTec Nitrile Gloves which make them ideal for use in food processing and chemical handling settings. These include:
- Type B chemical resistance and resistance to various solvents allows for safer handling of a variety of hazardous liquids
- Raised grip pattern and chlorinated design offer optimal grip, reducing the risk of slippage
- Food-safe construction for hygienic handling of foodstuffs and low risk of contamination
Testing to European Standards
EN388: Mechanical Resistance
|ISO Cut Resistance
EN ISO 374-1: Chemical Resistance
- EN ISO 374-1: Type B: JKL
|> 480 minutes
|Sodium Hydroxide (40%)
|> 480 minutes
|Sulphuric Acid (96%)
EN ISO 374-1: Resistance to Micro-organisms
These gloves meet the European Standards for protection against bacteria and fungi.
Food Declaration of Conformity
These gloves adhere to the EC-regulation 1935/2004 and EC-regulation 2023/2006 related to Good Manufacturing Practises (GMP) for materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
Key Features and Benefits of the 37-520 Gauntlet Gloves
- Reusable nitrile gloves for food processing or chemical handling
- Type B chemical resistant design offers protection from a variety of solvents and oil-based chemicals
- Food-safe construction to minimise risk of contamination when handling foodstuffs
- Raised-grip pattern and chlorinated design offers optimal grip
- Cotton-flock liner for improved moisture management and comfort
- Gauntlet-style for a strong design with a longer, looser wrist
- Good level of abrasion resistance to protect against minor grazes
- Available in a range of sizes to make finding your perfect fit easier
What are the Ansell ActivArmr 37-520 Gloves Made From?
- Liner: Cotton-flock
- Coating: Nitrile
Documentation for the Ansell 37-520 Gloves