Aurelia Sonic 200 Powder-Free Medical Examination GLoves
The Aurelia Sonic 200 Powder-Free Medical Examination Gloves are constructed using 2.2mil nitrile to create an ultra-thin glove with increased tensile strength and protection compared to latex or vinyl. These medical grade gloves are non-sterile in design and have a beaded cuff to ensure liquid does not enter the glove. Durable and highly visible due to the cobalt blue colour, these gloves are supplied in a box of 200 gloevs.
Which Glove Size Is Right For Me?
These gloves are available in a range of sizes, making it easier to find a good fit for you. To identify which size you should be wearing, start by measuring the width of your palm as seen in the diagram below. Once you have this measurement, compare it to the table below to find out which size is right for you.
Please Note: there is a possible +10mm discrepancy in glove width for each size. Please bare this in mind when measuring for gloves. All gloves have a length of 240mm.
Application of the Aurelia Sonic Nitrile Gloves
The Aurelia Sonic gloves are suitable for a range of environments. These industries include:
- Laboratory work
- Food Industry
Features of the Aurelia Sonic Medical Grade Nitrile Gloves
- Supplied in a box of 200 gloves
- Medical grade gloves with increased tensile strength and protection
- Ultra-thin in design for increased sensitivity
- 2.2mil nitrile construction
- Non-sterile design
- Finger texture for increased tactility and grip
- Beaded cuff for a secure fit
- Ambidextrous for easy movement on both hands
- AQL 1.5 design
- Cobalt blue in colour for a sleek design
- Suitable for up to five years
- Long-lasting durable gloves
- Powder-free design to reduce irritation and contamination risks
Testing to European Standards
EN 374-1: Chemical Resistance
These gloves meet the European Standards for light protection against harsh chemicals.
EN 374-5: Resistance to Microorganisms
These gloves comply with European Standards for microbiological resistance.
EN 455: Medical GLoves for Single-Use
These gloves comply with the European Standards for single use medical gloves, including the requirements and testing for:
- Freedom from holes
- Physical properties including the force it takes to break the gloves
- Hazardous materials that may affect the wearer or be transferred to the patient (biological evaluation)
- Shelf-life determination
These gloves comply with the EEC-regulations 1935/2004 and 2023/2006 for materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
- PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 & 93/42/EEC
The below table shows the physical properties of these gloves in regard to strength:
|Strength at Break
The below table shows the glove thickness in various areas:
|Tip of Finger
|Palm of Hand